Major frustration trying to d/l music from my PC (Itunes library) to my Q10 via Blackberry Link. Most of my itunes contents do not appear in the "Music" app but go directly to the "Files" section and will not play when I try (unsupported media) This happens to both burned content and original albums. The "drag and drop" functions normally between PC and Blackberry Link but I cannot figure out the problem. Any ideas?
    PLEASE HELP!

Thanks
    08-26-13 10:04 PM
    Go into your media and set up the sharing I think that's what it is then iTunes will share with the media on your pc. I think I had to do it.

Q10/ 1323/ THKS berryleaks
    08-26-13 10:10 PM
    Welcome to the shackles of Apples DRM protected empire.

Try MediaMonkey to load your music and ignore BlackBerry Link completely.

If that still doesn't work, well.. there is a workaround but try MediaMonkey first

douevenCB10?
    08-27-13 01:03 AM
    Welcome to the shackles of Apples DRM protected empire.

Try MediaMonkey to load your music and ignore BlackBerry Link completely.

If that still doesn't work, well.. there is a workaround but try MediaMonkey first

douevenCB10?
    Thanks for the suggestion and MediaMonkey is a cool program BUT when I attempt to send a tune from MediaMonkey or anywhere else directly to the Q10 I get the message "You need permission to perform this action". My Blackberry Link doesn't see the MediaMonkey library on my PC. In my original post I didn't mention that the songs that don't appear in my MUSIC app show up in my File Manager folders, all neatly listed under the artist name, but are "unsupported media". I'm convinced now that it's a communist plot, comrade. Thanks anyway.
    08-27-13 08:23 PM
    May I suggest that you run MM as admin? Followed by using its built in tools to send the music rather then windows explorer itself by using the "Send to..." menu on the top and sending it to the appropriate drive on your BlackBerry 10 device.
    08-28-13 05:51 AM
    Thanks for all your help and moral support.
    I finally found a compromise of sorts. I again tried Windows Media Player as the default player, and since it doesn't display everything in my itunes library, I re-loaded most of the albums that were missing and that seemed to give much better results.
    For a while I was ready to run over the Q10 with my car until I realized I'm probably as bad a driver as I am a computer tech.

Thanks again.
    09-01-13 06:26 AM