Apologies in advance for the length of this question. I am trying to figure out if this is normal.
    My Q10 was connecting fine to my VW Jetta. I'd turn on the car and the Bluetooth would automatically connect no problem. I bought a Bell home phone (land line) with Bluetooth and paired my cell to it and it connects automatically every time and works great. But now I have noticed that my phone doesn't connect automatically to the car when I turn the engine on and while my Q10 is still bluetoothed to the home phone. Both home phone and car are close enough for my Q10 to see each other at the same time. I can go into settings and connect the car manually and both home phone and car remain connected. I did power off the home phone and the car connection worked automatically then. I have tried rebooting my Q10 and removing the battery all to no change.
    Any ideas or is this normal?
    06-13-14 02:33 PM
    You can only be connected to one at a time as far as I know. If Im in the car, Im connected. Come inside and it senses my laptop. I think that is the normal operation.
    06-14-14 08:49 AM
    This is what I am beginning to wonder, although when I am paired with the car and enter the house my phone will display both car and home phone on the Quick Settings page. (with the car still running as a test)
    Thanks very much for the reply.
    06-15-14 08:35 AM
    Works great for me

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 02:47 AM
    Thanks for the info. I am going to see if there is an update for my car's software.
    06-16-14 04:28 PM