Is there a way to move to the previous next email (from inside an email) without using the keyboard and without swiping back and selecting the next email?

I know you can use p and n on the keyboard, I just keep looking for an arrow to click on the screen (my fingers are already onscreen when I'm reading emails, not on the keyboard) but there doesn't appear to be anything like that. I actually have hit forward and reply a couple of times, thinking they were next/previous buttons.

Seems odd that there are a few random things you can do on the keyboard that you can't do on the screen. Surely, I'm missing something?
    07-03-13 08:13 AM
    you are not missing anything.
    One of my biggest gripes of the Z10. I don't even have a keyboard to use the n and p buttons.
    I have to swipe back and select the next one every time. Annoying when there are 100 emails to catch up on.
    07-03-13 10:06 AM
    I am good with the "p" and "n" to move to a new email screen. Sure wish "d" could delete what I'm looking at instead of having to call up the sub-menu. Still learning my keyboard shortcuts...
    Cranky likes this.
    07-03-13 11:18 AM
    I am good with the "p" and "n" to move to a new email screen. Sure wish "d" could delete what I'm looking at instead of having to call up the sub-menu. Still learning my keyboard shortcuts...
    On my Q10, pressing the Backspace key while viewing an e-mail deletes it. (Perhaps I misunderstood your comment.)
    Innerchild likes this.
    07-03-13 11:55 AM
    I'd be good with it too if there were also keyboard shortcuts for things like moving around in the hub and selecting and opening emails. But when i'm using the screen to do all that kind of stuff and then suddenly the screen doesn't work anymore and I have to use the keyboard, I find it annoying. It's just another thing that inturrupts my workflow. It may seem like a small thing but all the annoyances add up.

I guess I want to be able to do everything in one workflow using one method. Like if I have to use the screen for navigation and reading emails, I want to be able to continue working on the screen. If I'm typing in an email with the keyboard, I want to be able to stay on the keyboard (including text navigation, selection etc.) until I'm finished typing my email.

Hopefully these things will come in time.
    07-03-13 02:53 PM
    I agree with your perspective. I am finding the Hub a bit annoying as well and am not "in love" with the concept, at least not yet. It just feels like there are too many interruptions with swiping, selecting, tapping, etc. to be called a flow. I'm sure part of it is me not readily adapting to it, and I share your hope that the Hub and I can become BFF's as updates roll out.
    07-03-13 03:31 PM
    On my Q10, pressing the Backspace key while viewing an e-mail deletes it. (Perhaps I misunderstood your comment.)
    OMG... that WORKS!!! I did not know that, and as I said, most of my Q10 issues lie with ME... You have made my day... thanks so much!
    07-03-13 03:40 PM
    Nope not that I know of. The old BBOS you could side swipe between emails. But since BB10 uses gestures that do that -- there is no support I am guessing.

But you are actually looking for in app navigation for email, like a < previous next > type of thing. Good suggestion to email to BlackBerry.
    07-03-13 03:56 PM