I have the Mountek holder, the Magnet nGroove snap one. I have inserted the small magnet plate behind the battery door and the screen goes to sleep when u clip it on. I find this extremely uncomfortable as you have no visibility to who is calling while you're driving nor can you do see anything on the phone, although it works, but no active screen.

Moving the phone around on the magnet seems to find, after much hassle, a spot where the screen will stay on. And thats just sometimes. I dont know how to work around this. Any thoughts? I need a way to deactivate this sleep thing or any other feasible workaround...help please?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 11:44 AM
    Can anyone help here?
    04-08-14 01:38 PM
    Any help ladies and gents? Disabling the sleep magnet feature would be my ideal scenario. Any soultion at this stage would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 05:42 PM
    Try turning off "Swipe to Wake" in the display setting and using the Power/Lock key on the top of your device to wake your device (While mounted on the Mountek).

** EDIT ** This DOES NOT solve this problem... I tried moving the magnet around the back of my Z10 and there are spots which allows screen to turn on... but its tricky..
    07-15-14 05:17 PM