Greetings. I haven't posted here in awhile as I am using my Android device. I'm really thinking about switching things around and using my BlackBerry Classic more, but would like to keep my MLB At-Bat subscription.

Looking in BlackBerry World, I didn't see it, unless I'm missing something. Can someone help me, please?

If this is the wrong place for this post, my apologies. Thank you to everyone in advance for your assistance.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 10:13 PM
    As long as you can access the MLB website (app), from whatever device, you should be able to see your MLB account and content.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 12:20 AM
    Maybe you should have posted this in the Classic section and not Q10 since you own a Classic. Doesn't really matter though.

Anyways, I have downloaded MLB At-Bat and it works just fine. Please note that I don't have a subscription so I don't know if other features work properly. I used Blackberry Snap to download the app. You can also install Google Play if you want to take that route. I don't believe it's available through Amazon App Store. Best of luck to you!

Posted via Q10
    Last edited by vizwiz; 07-26-15 at 03:14 AM.
    07-26-15 03:03 AM
    Unfortunately, neither MLB at Bat nor NFL Mobile have been updated/optimized for the BlackBerry Classic in BlackBerry World. But as noted above you can get the Android version

Posted with my  Classic
    07-26-15 09:40 AM
    I have the Android version from Snap. I can't watch games, but on my Q that wouldn't be much fun anyway. But I can listen to them fine which is nice. If you grab it from Snap and sign in it will give you a message about Google Play, but you can just skip past it.

I'm told you can watch games through the browser, but I think you'd need the Flash browser (maybe why watching in the app doesn't work either?). I haven't tried it.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 02:27 PM
    I have been struggling with MLB At Bat with my Z10. Can't get the notifications to work. Used Lucky Patcher and GMAP patcher versions to get around google play services error msg, app seems to work, but no notifications.

Anyone get notifications to work.
    09-07-15 09:50 AM