Hi guys,

I've been struggling to find an answer for my problem with my 9930, and have never came to a solid solution/explanation.

So...all my friends who are iPhone or Android users can participate in group texts while I, on the other hand, am left in the dust. When I am included in the group texts, I cannot really participate in them. Instead, my replies only get sent to the original sender of the group text rather than sending it out to all members of the group. I have no option to "reply to all." Similarly, when receiving replies from the group texts, I get them as if they are individual texts from the individual senders rather than it being a group text. I have yet to determine if this is a Blackberry thing or if its a carrier thing (I'm on Sprint).

I am looking forward to upgrading to the q10 when Sprint releases it, but will the q10 be offering some sort of group text function or will I feel left out in the cold again by not being able to participate in group texts?
    04-15-13 08:54 PM
    you should get your friends on whatsapp, i find that group texting on whatsapp is quite good
    04-15-13 10:00 PM
    Thanks, but I personally dont like using that app.
    04-15-13 10:09 PM
    Hmm I'm not sure but just today my friend a group text to me and another guy. I replied and they both got my reply. It wasn't 100% perfect because when a new group text came in it showed both the group text and separate thread just from him as unread.

I imagine it would be the same for the q10 but we won't know for sure until it's out.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 11:10 PM
    Hi guys,

I've been struggling to find an answer for my problem with my 9930, and have never came to a solid solution/explanation.

So...all my friends who are iPhone or Android users can participate in group texts while I, on the other hand, am left in the dust. When I am included in the group texts, I cannot really participate in them. Instead, my replies only get sent to the original sender of the group text rather than sending it out to all members of the group. I have no option to "reply to all." Similarly, when receiving replies from the group texts, I get them as if they are individual texts from the individual senders rather than it being a group text. I have yet to determine if this is a Blackberry thing or if its a carrier thing (I'm on Sprint).

I am looking forward to upgrading to the q10 when Sprint releases it, but will the q10 be offering some sort of group text function or will I feel left out in the cold again by not being able to participate in group texts?
    i think the app you're looking for is "groupme", its available for OS 7.1
    04-16-13 02:05 AM
    I have groupme.

I'm talking more about when someone sends out a group or mass text...I can't reply all or participate within the group text with my current 9930. I'm hoping the q10 allows me to do so.
    04-16-13 07:29 PM
    Were you ever able to unlock your issue of replying to all when responding to a group text?

I"m having the same issues
    09-06-13 02:01 PM