I just was using Browsie in desktop mode on the local TV station website. I haven't had issues before but I have a full screen pop-up saying media error this media file is of an unsupported type or could not be loaded. It cannot be played. I can't navigate away because every time I hit the "ok" to close it, it is popped open again under a second later! I can't even switch to a different tab because the stupid thing covered the entire screen! So I'm: A: very annoyed with having to close the browser and type several long URL's again. And B: wanting to know how to avoid the issue in the future! Ideas, anyone?

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    10-31-18 06:37 AM
    I just was using Browsie in desktop mode on the local TV station website. I haven't had issues before but I have a full screen pop-up saying media error this media file is of an unsupported type or could not be loaded. It cannot be played. I can't navigate away because every time I hit the "ok" to close it, it is popped open again under a second later! I can't even switch to a different tab because the stupid thing covered the entire screen! So I'm: A: very annoyed with having to close the browser and type several long URL's again. And B: wanting to know how to avoid the issue in the future! Ideas, anyone?

Try another browser for this site.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/geomet...-apk-download/
    10-31-18 08:06 AM
    Make sure you have current certificates installed. It often happened to me on local Czech radio webpage. Newer certificates usually solved this issue for some time.
    10-31-18 08:51 AM
    Make sure you have current certificates installed. It often happened to me on local Czech radio webpage. Newer certificates usually solved this issue for some time.
    Um, AFAIK there isn't a way to GET current certificates any more? I was told that's because BlackBerry no longer supports BB10...

10-31-18 09:01 PM