When connected to Windows via USB I cannot seem to figure out how to transfer media directly to the Phone's storage. The only option shown is my SD card. Any suggestions appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 01:29 AM
    • Have you installed BlackBerry Link?
    • Have you actually enabled Mass Storage Mode?
    • Do you have any antivirus software running that may be disabling connections?
    09-27-13 03:07 AM
    I don't think you can do it with mass storage since that only displays the sd card not the device memory. You could just move it to sd card and from phone's file manager simply transfer it to device.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 03:28 AM
    Mass storage shows the mSD card only. If you have BB Link installed, it creates a pseudo VPN for your device. Plug in your device or enable WiFi access, and you'll see your mSD and device storage show up under your PC's network drives. This threw me off at first as well.
    09-27-13 07:53 AM
    Thanks very much guys. BlackBerry link seems to be solving this issue. Appreciate the help

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:00 AM
    You don't even need to use BB Link, just do this;
    -Get into Settings (either swipe down the pull down menu or open the Settings app)
    -Click on Storage and Access
    -Scroll down to the USB Mass Storage toggle, and toggle to Yes
    -Plug your BB into your computer using a USB cable
    You're good to go, your BB will show up as a removable drive on your computer, load away!

PS, be sure to take it out of mass storage mode before you sync your BB to the BB desktop program.
    09-27-13 10:24 PM
    You don't even need to use BB Link, just do this;
    -Get into Settings (either swipe down the pull down menu or open the Settings app)
    -Click on Storage and Access
    -Scroll down to the USB Mass Storage toggle, and toggle to Yes
    -Plug your BB into your computer using a USB cable
    You're good to go, your BB will show up as a removable drive on your computer, load away!

PS, be sure to take it out of mass storage mode before you sync your BB to the BB desktop program.
    When you use the Mass Storage mode, you only see your storage on the mSD card, correct? Or, are you saying you see both device storage and the mSD card?

I think you'll find it's the mSD card storage only, which doesn't help with the OP's question.
    09-27-13 10:53 PM
    Both device and Media card show up for me; Y and Z, respectively.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 12:21 AM
    Both device and Media card show up for me; Y and Z, respectively.

Posted via CB10
    That's with mass Storage mode disabled, correct?
    09-28-13 07:05 AM
    When you use the Mass Storage mode, you only see your storage on the mSD card, correct? Or, are you saying you see both device storage and the mSD card?

I think you'll find it's the mSD card storage only, which doesn't help with the OP's question.
    You are right. I didn't fully comprehend the OP's post (buzzed posting IS stupid posting!)
    Attached Thumbnails Mass Storage Issue-img_00000022.png  
    09-28-13 11:24 AM
    That's with mass Storage mode disabled, correct?
    Settings > Storage and Access > Autodetect via USB. And yes, USB Mass Storage is toggled off. Use my Berry as a flash drive all the time.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 06:32 AM