With so many fixes to BB10 OS, I'd swear T-Mobile is systematically trying to kill BlackBerry by not releasing it.

I will leave you T-Mobile if you do not deliver. Write that down.
    RJ_Motivation likes this.
    03-09-14 08:40 PM
    Already moving on from T-Mobile, they have no use for Blackberry users and are proving it to all of us !!!
    03-09-14 08:53 PM
    Trying to do the same here...
    I'm really disgusted with tmo

From my White Z30
    03-09-14 09:03 PM
    Waitinggggg

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 09:08 PM
    Same story here on Verizon

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 09:28 PM
    With so many fixes to BB10 OS, I'd swear T-Mobile is systematically trying to kill BlackBerry by not releasing it.

I will leave you T-Mobile if you do not deliver. Write that down.
    I understand where your coming from, I really do. I think were just beating a dead horse here. The only good thing is at least T-Mobile stated they would release the OS(at some point) and delay is due to WiFi calling integration. As far as other U.S carriers go, they aren't any better, Ma bell folks are still waiting as well as Big Reds folks. We know WiFi calling isn't delaying those carriers so whats their excuse? The reason why I think it hurts T-Mo folk so much is because anybody who can't wait will just load a leak and enjoy the upgrades and benefits now. On T-Mo sure we can do that but we still don't get WiFi calling. So personally I love the new OS's but just really wish T-Mo would put some more effort into it and just push the thing out already. T-Mobile if you REALLY loved your BlackBerry users then you would release BBOS 10.2.1 and give us our WiFi calling! My apologies for the rant.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 10:02 PM
    Thank god somebody finally said it, people who ***** about t-mobile usually seem to completely forget that there isn't really a better option.

It's basically an idle threat, whoever you go to isn't going to solve your problem, so you'll just be paying more money for the same issue.

I guess having to be patient comes with the territory of being different.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 10:56 PM
    I'm kind of wondering if we'll ever see it. They said we would by early March, but we're kind of in mid March, and there's no sign of it.

I loaded the 10.2.1.2141 leak when it came out, and have been really happy.. I couldn't imagine waiting for T-Mobile..

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 01:41 AM
    Thank god somebody finally said it, people who ***** about t-mobile usually seem to completely forget that there isn't really a better option.

It's basically an idle threat, whoever you go to isn't going to solve your problem, so you'll just be paying more money for the same issue.

I guess having to be patient comes with the territory of being different.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not interested in being different, only efficient and secure. The only attachment I have to objects such as phones goes as far as that object benefits me better than other objects. For what I do, I cannot find another phone to beat this damn BlackBerry or I'd switch and be done with it. So while my Q10 is my go to, I want my carrier to fully support it, dead horse or not.
    03-10-14 06:46 AM
    That's great, unfortunately being "efficient and secure" are a matter of opinion to the majority of users.

If your looking for full carrier support you should know by now that buying a subsidized phone from a carrier isn't the right path to accomplish that. Do you think any american based carrier has a larger sales force or software development(???) force?
    03-10-14 06:55 AM
    Sprint here, same boat
    03-10-14 07:53 AM
    You will learn very quickly that installing leaks is the best/most efficient way to go. Carriers make it almost impossible to enjoy the BB experience. The learning curve for installing a leak is minimal at best even for the most not tech savvy. You simply download the leak for the version of the device you have, unzip the installer, start the application, and plug in the phone. Crackberry does an amazing job of announcing when those leaks are released, stability, links, etc... I would encourage you to check out the 10.2.1 leak!
    03-10-14 08:25 AM
    I don't have access to a computer or even I, who never ever installed hybrids or leaks would probably go thru with it. I've read nothing but good things about stability and how easy the process is. For everyone else, if you can, there's little to lose.
    03-10-14 08:51 AM
    I was offered the 10.2.1.2102 update from T Mobile. It was a 55 mb update. However,
    Could not find any Wi Fi calling option anywhere after installing.

I just got T Mobile about 2 weeks ago. Had a leak previously. Have not seen anyone else get the update from T Mobile. Wondering if mine is some kind of anomaly.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 03:57 PM
    I was offered the 10.2.1.2102 update from T Mobile. It was a 55 mb update. However,
    Could not find any Wi Fi calling option anywhere after installing.

I just got T Mobile about 2 weeks ago. Had a leak previously. Have not seen anyone else get the update from T Mobile. Wondering if mine is some kind of anomaly.

Posted via CB10
    This can happen when the device is factory unlocked. You may get the version pushed to the masses of that device model.

Consider yourself lucky.

Also, for those apprehensive about leaks and who have a carrier-branded phone: unlock it, then buy a Rogers or TELUS SIM on eBay. Put it in, connect to WiFi, download and install, put your home SIM back in, enjoy.

Screw the US carriers.

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141 TMO US
    03-10-14 04:03 PM
    I don't think any US carrier has supported BlackBerry OS10 well since OS10 was released, so If you're suffering because you're waiting for your carrier to bring you 10.2.1, at this point in the life cycle of OS10, you have to blame yourself in part. Our carriers have shown we can't rely on them for update support. People who absolutely need wifi calling are stuck, but everyone else should just find a way to download a leak. I've installed three OS leaks and the hassle of reinstalling apps and adding contacts again has been worth it each time.

Posted via CB10
    Danow11 likes this.
    03-10-14 04:07 PM
    Edit: did not read whole thread. Already discussed that unlocked phones get updates sooner. That's my case. But news I'm getting 10.2.1.2102 update as we speak
    Attached Thumbnails March 9th, Still no 10.2.1. T-MOBILE??-img_20140310_195545.png  
    03-10-14 06:59 PM
    Last month T-Mobile told me the update was just days away. They were just working on wifi calling. Today I called and was transferred twice to the BlackBerry Tech people @ T-Mobile. They were very nice but somewhat evasive. The lady told me there were many problems with 10.2.1 including problems with emails and some apps (or extensions??) loading properly. Really? Haven't heard of this in the forums here @ CB!

She would not even give an estimate of when they might push out the update. I was left with the impression that although T-Mobile might not carry anymore NEW BlackBerry devices they would continue to support BlackBerry on their network.

Curious timing - considering T-Mobile and BlackBerry have not been "playing nice" recently! Before all the fallout between T-Mobile trying to switch customers off BlackBerry to iPhone and Chen's blogs we are left with no updates!

I would like to try updating using Saschi but T-Mobile tells me it's a "hit or miss" proposition and they've had lots of calls with problems. Is it safe? Lots of bugs? I'm on a T-Mobile Q10 SQN100-5. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Carlos_E likes this.
    03-10-14 07:09 PM
    PS. I had T-Mobile and me an unlocked code and unlocked my phone. No updates yet either.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 07:12 PM
    Nothing from ATT yet either...

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 05:35 PM
    PS. I had T-Mobile and me an unlocked code and unlocked my phone. No updates yet either.

Posted via CB10
    Unlocking is step 1.

Step 2 is putting in a Rogers or TELUS SIM...

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141 TMO US
    03-12-14 01:20 AM
    Well, TM lost me. Got an unlock code from them, ran the 10.2 autoloader, and moved to AT&T. If I can't have Wifi calling, I'll gladly settle for much better coverage and bandwidth at pretty much the same price point

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 06:08 AM