Hi everyone.. I would like maps navigation for q10

Posted via CB10
    02-01-20 05:56 AM
    Blackberry maps which is already built into the OS of the phone.
    02-01-20 06:16 AM
    Yes but doesn't work perfectlly

Posted via CB10
    02-01-20 06:55 AM
    Using Android applications...
    For GPS navigation Google Maps works fine on Blackberry, for me the best is v.6.14.5
    I have also checked that they work:
    GPSMid
    and trackers:
    Apemap
    MapNav
    Nogago
    OruxMaps (recommended but takes months for learning)
    and only map:
    gvSIGMini Maps
    02-01-20 12:57 PM
    Yes but doesn't work perfectlly

Posted via CB10
    Can you be more specific?
    02-01-20 07:16 PM
    I'd recommend Sygic or Magic Earth. Both work just fine.
    02-07-20 06:34 PM
    Which version of Sygic worked for you? Did you run the APK or thru the Browser? BTW just bought a New Passport... had the one of the first ones and sold it a while ago... been missing it ever since.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    03-06-20 07:21 AM
    Which version of Sygic worked for you? Did you run the APK or thru the Browser? BTW just bought a New Passport... had the one of the first ones and sold it a while ago... been missing it ever since.
    I have to go back and check, do not have it on my Z10. I prefer Magic Earth now and for that the latest version still works on BB10
    It was the last version of Sygic that supported Android 4.1, I think that was still sometime last year.
    You can go through the versions on APKpure, they list the details on each version

When I purchased it directly from Sygic they still supported 4.1 at the time. They held out a long time until the API's got deprecated.
    03-07-20 11:04 AM
    Thanks for the response... still waiting on my NEW Passport but in the mean time trying to test the waters on my Z30. I downloaded Magic Earth (latest version) from APKpure, the message I receive is "unable to install". If it's not too much to ask I would love to know which version is working for you. Thanks in advance and much appreciated.
    03-08-20 09:41 PM
    I'm using MapQuest

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    03-08-20 10:09 PM
    Thanks, just found it on APKpure... downloaded & installed the latest version MapQuest 3.21.0 (1288). I will try it out tomorrow. Truly appreciate your input.
    03-09-20 09:41 PM
    Thanks, just found it on APKpure... downloaded & installed the latest version MapQuest 3.21.0 (1288). I will try it out tomorrow. Truly appreciate your input.
    I find that googling a location or address in the stock browser, then copying it and pasting in the search field in MapQuest works well.
    Sometimes when I search in MapQuest and select a suggestion it can crash. When I type the exact same address minus the business name it works perfectly.

03-09-20 09:59 PM
    Got it and thanks.
    03-10-20 04:51 AM
    Thanks for the response... still waiting on my NEW Passport but in the mean time trying to test the waters on my Z30. I downloaded Magic Earth (latest version) from APKpure, the message I receive is "unable to install". If it's not too much to ask I would love to know which version is working for you. Thanks in advance and much appreciated.
    Mine says 7.1.20.6....
    If you just click on the download button, you'll probably get the wrong one. Click on Versions and you should see there are 3 versions, you need the arm7 version...

Posted via CB10
    03-10-20 05:34 PM
    Thanks, I got it working... I had downloaded two of the three versions. Finally realized I needed the arm7 version. I have version 7.1.20.9... and it seems to be working fine. I appreciate your input.
    03-10-20 06:20 PM
    After a couple updates XcrazyS has given us a great map app called Magic Earth

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1173929

elfabio80 likes this.
    03-23-20 05:48 AM
    Send a bit of jingle that way. I have not seen any other BB10 development

Just spend little bit of gold coins as too hard to spend admiration
    Repost of my post ....
    03-23-20 10:39 AM
    Repost of my post ....
    Was going make a donation when I got back from vacation, then SH** hit the fan and I've been busy. Now the Canadian dollar is super low and I think this can wait as everyone is also waiting for a paycheck. Thanks for the friendly reminder though

Copied post to Repost of your post

03-23-20 12:23 PM
    Was going make a donation when I got back from vacation, then SH** hit the fan and I've been busy. Now the Canadian dollar is super low and I think this can wait as everyone is also waiting for a paycheck. Thanks for the friendly reminder though

Copied post to Repost of your post

Not specifically directed at you.
    03-23-20 03:16 PM
    Not specifically directed at you.
    Lol just playing a little chess with you.

In uncertain times as these, things like developer donations have lowered on my list of priorities but in time they will be addressed.

03-23-20 03:34 PM
    After a couple updates XcrazyS has given us a great map app called Magic Earth

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1173929

Ermmm..what had to be adapted? The normal APK installs and runs right out of the box already
    04-01-20 05:37 PM
    Ermmm..what had to be adapted? The normal APK installs and runs right out of the box already
    Unfortunately I am not the person to ask. Perhaps you should ask him....

04-02-20 03:44 AM