Twice in the past couple of weeks, all but one of the saved wifi connections have disappeared from my Q10. (The one that wasn't deleted was a different one on each occasion.)

It's never happened before, and I don't see that anything has changed within the settings.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 01:42 PM
    Twice in the past couple of weeks, all but one of the saved wifi connections have disappeared from my Q10. (The one that wasn't deleted was a different one on each occasion.)

It's never happened before, and I don't see that anything has changed within the settings.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10

A couple of weeks ago I went on a trip, came home and none of my saved networks on my Z10 where saved anymore. Didn't know if changing time zone, roaming on another carrier, the change in altitude or if my Z10 just doesn't like traveling. Reconnected them and they have been fine since.
    07-18-13 02:09 PM
    The thing is, this has happened at a time when I haven't travelled, changed timezones or switched carriers.

And when I did travel from the UK to Turkey a couple of months ago, there was no problem.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 02:18 PM
    I've had the same issue repeatedly.
    Can someone try and pinpoint what is causing it??
    I'm running 10.1.0.273 on o2

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 08:37 AM
    It's just happened to me again. My phone was next to my bed overnight and was left untouched. This morning, All my wifi connections have been deleted.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 05:08 AM
    If I come home, sometimes my wifi doesnt automatically connect?

Any ideas or advice on settings?
    08-25-13 12:37 PM
    This keeps happening to my Q10 for the time I own it. I was unable to find a solution, so would be very grateful for any suggestions.
    I am usually covered with wi-fi in all my locations, where I spend most of my time like my office, home, my parents and so on. And have all these connections saved. But from time to time my connections get to be disabled (you have to manually unable them in the saved list or restart the device) or simply dissappear from the list. Honestly this is very annoying. Having high hopes for the upcoming 10.2 update.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 05:24 PM
    I have this problem consistently with a Z10 running 10.1.0.2039. Wifi works normally until a reboot, after which all saved wifi profiles are deleted. Add them back, and everything works normally -- you can turn wifi on and off, switch between wifi networks, etc. The saved profiles are there. But after rebooting or doing a battery pull, all saved wifi networks are gone. This happens over and over. If anybody has any clues or suggestions, please share!
    10-17-13 09:41 PM
    I won't go so far as to say that 10.1 is buggy, but most of the inconsistencies I noticed before have disappeared since upgrading to 10.2.

10.2.1767 is rolling out in Singapore but I'm especially fond of .1791

Worth a shot IMO
    10-17-13 09:52 PM
    Hi,
    updated my Q10 to 10.2, no problems so far. Updated for two days now
    10-24-13 10:46 AM
    Still got same problem after 10.2! Ideas please? Really annoying

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 03:54 PM
    Do the blackberry people know about this? Although my wifi profiles don't disappear, they become disabled on my Q10. And my phone drops wifi connection also. As well as my Z10 and PlayBook. And bold 9900. So this seems a blackberry issue not just specific to a user it.
    10-24-13 05:06 PM
    I am running 10.2 for almost a week now, no problems yet. But honestly, there were periods of time with no problems on 10.1, so I guess it's a little to soon to make a conclusion... I hope the problems are over, but someone already mentioned that the problem still remains. Other than that love the 10.2

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 05:21 PM
    This is happening to me as well. It's very frustrating. I lost about 20 saved wifi profiles from friends houses, etc. In the nearly two years I've had my Z10, this has only been an issue in the last 2 months. Most recently happened again just 2 days ago. My phone ran out of juice as I was out at a conference all day. When I charged it back up at home and turned it on I noticed I wasn't on my wifi and had to add it back in. My saved profiles are gone again. This morning I had to reenter my work place wifi profile as well. It appears that profiles are killed after a reboot.

At first I chalked it up to an issue that I'm having with my BES pushing work wifi profile settings to the phones (it pushes them fine, but doesn't receive the correct IP information from DHCP and therefore has no network connectivity - I have a ticket open with BB regarding this issue and they aren't able to figure it out so far). Since about the time I've been messing with the BES wifi profiles is about when I started having issues with my saved profiles disappearing. But I've completely disabled my BES wifi profiles from my account and it's still happening. I'm thinking it's definitely a software bug. 10.2.1.2977

This thread could be merged with another thread talking about the same issue;
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...appear-958971/
    10-03-14 09:53 AM