Ok guys, I am in the market for a second phone. I was looking to get the Q10 for the keyboard, but the more I use my Z10, the more I enjoy the touch screen keyboard. As of now I use a Blackberry Z10 as my main phone (and LOVE it) and am now looking for something to accompany it. Hoping that this will allow me to not carry around my Ipad mini with me all the time. I have had many Blackberrys, every Iphone from the 3G to the 5 and also owned a few androids in the past as well (HTC One X and Galaxy S3). As you can tell, I tend to jump around between phones and dont see that changing anytime soon.

I am currently looking for something that will be more of a play device, good for apps, camera and just killing time. My main concerns are battery life and knowing that there will probably be a 5s coming out later this year. Saying that, I have an upgrade to use now and two more coming up in August.

Right now I am looking at getting the Q10, Iphone 5 or Galaxy S4. I had purchased the HTC One and liked it but the phone seemed to get warm when using it even lightly and made my hand sweat ( I know... gross... haha).

I am posting this in both this forum, Imore and one on android central and would like some honest opinions from people who might have used both and have decided which is right for them.

Any help with be greatly appreciated!
    05-25-13 12:48 PM
    I just received my Q10 and will use it now as my daily driver since I absolutely adore the physical keyboard. My private phone is now the iPhone 5, which I used as primary device until I received my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 12:56 PM
    I will say wait until June 10 and what apple announce ... To see if there is good or bad things coming. As you said it will be a device for apps well as you know blackberry is still young and miss apps sooner will get what we all need! To me I got a Q10 for professional matter and then an iPhone 5 to all apps music and other stuff I don't want to put in my q10 ! Android is nice but stil for me not secure, sometimes leggy and also always have to customize to the way you want ... Best for app iPhone best for customization android beat for professional use mail texting call blackberry q10 !
    05-25-13 01:09 PM
    I will say wait until June 10 and what apple announce ... To see if there is good or bad things coming. As you said it will be a device for apps well as you know blackberry is still young and miss apps sooner will get what we all need! To me I got a Q10 for professional matter and then an iPhone 5 to all apps music and other stuff I don't want to put in my q10 ! Android is nice but stil for me not secure, sometimes leggy and also always have to customize to the way you want ... Best for app iPhone best for customization android beat for professional use mail texting call blackberry q10 !
    I agree that BlackBerry is the best for professional use and texting. The Q10 has had my eye for a while but it's getting harder and harder to justify having a Z10 AND a Q10. It's a little easier to justify having two different operating systems though haha.

Good call about waiting to see what they will announce on the 10th though... I GUESS I could wait the few weeks haha

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-25-13 01:19 PM
    Has apple mentioned something for June 10?

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    05-26-13 06:05 PM
    Will.
    I have my z 10 now but I know u will get the q10 and I am facing the same problem as you.
    Should I keep them both or sell my z10 and get s4 or note 2 but like the other guy said I am waiting for the June 10 thing if I didnt like it I think I will get red s4.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 06:18 PM
    I did have a z10 and now have a q10 for me the q10 is a better device for quick communication like texting a lot and email etc.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 04:52 PM
    Buy a Q10 ! Voila, i decided for you in under 3 seconds
    05-27-13 04:59 PM