I'm looking to get a second phone for work and am thinking about using a simple service like Tello or Twigby. I know those sites have a phone checker to see if you are compatible, but they require an IMEI - something I don't have yet.
    I just need to know if either of these services will work. Does anyone know, or can anyone check for me?

I'm really looking forward to having a physical keyboard. I send a lot of emails for work, and it's a pain to do them all on a touchscreen when I'm on the go.

I appreciate any help I can get!
    03-20-19 11:36 PM
    I appreciate any help I can get!
    Tello uses Sprint, so you'd have to find a Sprint Q10 and even then not all Sprint devices are eligible. Same with Twigby, though they also use VZW.
    03-21-19 04:48 PM
    I have read that people have used Sprint phones with RingPlus, which was technically Sprint, but that company is gone. Can anyone check on one of these sites with their device?

I just want to know for sure before I drop 100+ bucks on a nice Q10.
    03-21-19 06:16 PM
    I've been using a Q10 on Twigby for over two and a half years now. They wouldn't let me activate it directly, but once I had activated another phone I was able to use their automated "change your phone" feature and it accepted the Q10 (it was an accidental discovery). I did have the Q10 activated on Ting for a month — so it's possible that something Ting did cleared it for Twigby, I don't know. (Ting seems to have some kind of special "in" with Sprint.) And this was over 2-1/2 years ago, so things may have changed since then.
    11-03-19 11:11 PM