Hi All!

I am looking for an app, like the RSS feed that used to have a ticker line on the older BBs and I can't seem to find one or am maybe not looking in the right area for it. Also i would like an app that will show the battery percentage all the time (i have HUB++ downloaded but im not a huge fan of having to have the window open all the time to see it - i like to keep as few apps open as possible).

Also since I haven't been with blackberry in awhile (jumped to the crapple and then to android before I came back home to BB) so what are some apps that you can't live without.

Thanks so much!!
    05-26-14 06:10 AM
    There is no ticker like app for RSS for BB10.
    I use Battery Pal for battery info and other important info about my phone. It has to remain as an active frame to see all the info however.
    05-26-14 08:34 AM
    Hi All!

I am looking for an app, like the RSS feed that used to have a ticker line on the older BBs and I can't seem to find one or am maybe not looking in the right area for it. Also i would like an app that will show the battery percentage all the time (i have HUB++ downloaded but im not a huge fan of having to have the window open all the time to see it - i like to keep as few apps open as possible).

Also since I haven't been with blackberry in awhile (jumped to the crapple and then to android before I came back home to BB) so what are some apps that you can't live without.

Thanks so much!!
    Do you have 10.2 available? Can easily get battery percentage with peak gesture.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD