1. On my lock screen, is there a way not to display events?

2. Is there a way make 'alt+enter' = line breaker? By default its set to change language...

3. Facebook question. How do I update a contacts picture? In BBOS you could do it in the fb app. Reason I want to do this is because the Q10 supports bigger pictures now
    07-05-13 08:29 PM
    1. On my lock screen, is there a way not to display events?
    If you are talking about the calendar, I know of a way to do this through Outlook, but not on the device, I have loaded a newer system calendar from a leak, so in mine no, but if someone is aware of something different in a different build, chirp up...

2. Is there a way make 'alt+enter' = line breaker? By default its set to change language...
    Shift + Enter

3. Facebook question. How do I update a contacts picture? In BBOS you could do it in the fb app. Reason I want to do this is because the Q10 supports bigger pictures now
    Either through your address book or through Outlook if you have a compatible program, if I am understanding you want to change the pictures that were automatically imported...
    07-05-13 08:37 PM
    1. Bummer, well mine are birthdays from facebook. Which I do want on my phone but I don't want it displayed there...

2. Ohh ! For some reason it doesn't work in writing a sms tho..

3. Yes I want to change the picture but not to just any picture stored on my phone. I want it to be my contacts current Facebook picture!
    07-05-13 09:19 PM