Anyone find the whole screen lock/password situation in 2030 to be just weird? I want to do a simple thing....be able to use the lock/on off (whatever they call the button on the top of the phone) to lock my device. I want to be able to press that button, leave the phone on the dinner table and walk away secure that nobody can get into the device. Can't seem to be able to make that happen though. I just find the whole customization/options available to the user to be strange...not intuitive at all and not able to give me what I'm looking for. Also, when the lock screen is up and the device is password protected, you have to go through a minimum of 5 steps to get into the phone. 1 - swipe, 2 - enter password minimum 4 strokes, 5 - press enter. Why make things so difficult? You should be able to take out the phone, enter the password (with no minimum...make it one key if you want!) press enter and be in. What say you all?
    Last edited by sulcopete; 08-07-13 at 01:08 PM.
    Jifffer likes this.
    08-07-13 12:28 PM
    You want your cake AND eat it too basically?
    08-07-13 03:32 PM
    Give it time. While BB10 isn't perfect, at least we have a new and fairly updated phone.

BlackBerry had to get something out the door or they probably would have gone under.

At least we know from the various leaks that they are serious about fixing and adding features.

And if you know anything about developing and testing software, there are always changes.

Cranky
    08-07-13 05:25 PM