I have a number of Windows Live calendars that initially synced to my Q10 just fine, but now they have stopped syncing. They still sync to and from my playbook, but not to the Q10. Anyone have any experience with this? I've changed the sync settings to try and get everything to reload a couple of times, but so far it hasn't helped.
    10-04-13 09:43 AM
    I'm having trouble on my Z10 right now, but my Internet is intermittent and my cell connection is weak.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 12:41 PM
    Still having the same issues; not getting any syncing between my live calendars and my Q10. Any ideas? I've deleted the account and will set it up again and update this thread with any results other than what I've already been getting.
    Last edited by ypwandrews; 10-14-13 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Update
    10-14-13 02:42 PM
    So, I deleted my MSN account, rebooted my Q10 and setup the account again. It loads everything up, but then it won't sync anything new, going either direction. I added test events on both device and web and neither made their way to the other. Disappointed to say the least. Can't believe that I'm the only one to be having this issue. Not sure what to do now. This is one of the reasons I came back. My iPhone 5 synced flawlessly with Live calendars, but didn't do the communications as well. Everyone else seems to have both; not sure what I can possibly be doing wrong! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    10-16-13 09:22 PM
    If it's any consolation, you're probably not the only one. I use Outlook 2007 and when I'm in Agenda view I'm often missing Calendar items that are there if I switch to Day view. Other times, Agenda shows them all. I'm on the official Verizon 10.1.
    10-23-13 08:59 PM
    Well, I've decided to just forget about wireless syncing for the time being and go back to USB cables and have confidence that all of my info is there when I open calendar. The not knowing for sure isn't worth the convenience. Hopefully this issue will be resolved with 10.2 and I'll give it another try then. Thanks to all those who responded, I appreciate it.
    10-25-13 10:00 AM
    Well, now it won't even sync right with Outlook via USB cable. Leaves large numbers of appointments un-synced. Not real impressed with my whole Q10 experience so far to be honest.
    11-30-13 01:18 PM
    Got my USB sync to work again by upgrading to the new Link version which just came out, deleting the Link account on my handset, restarting both handset and PC. Set up my sync relationships again, starting with 30 days of calendar and contacts. That went through without a hitch, so I went back to a year plus all upcoming and it's been working great for a week now. Still no success with wireless sync with my Outlook.com calendars which is disappointing, but I do have all my data flowing both directions again which is a step in the right direction. I did try to use Outlook Connector and sync the calendar folders via USB cable, but never could get all of them to sync reliably. So for now I'm back to using the PC version of Outlook 2010 and transferred the last year's calendar events manually from MSN calendars to Outlook calendar. Pain to do, but it's better than missing events due to incomplete syncs.

If anyone has any new ideas on Outlook.com syncing, please reply to this post!
    12-09-13 11:02 AM
    If you properly configure the handset, and your Exchange provider or whatever alternative you have is up to par, wireless syncing should work flawlessly. The only caveat is sometimes having the need to be changing from, say, Agenda view to Day view to get the current items to fully show up on the device.

If that isn't happening, you probably don't have the settings entered properly on the device when you set up the account on the device for wireless syncing.

Wipe it, get reliable instructions, and set it up again.

Note that I have zero experience using Link for syncing Outlook information -- and would never dream of doing so when the whole idea of having a BlackBerry in the first place is for the flawless handling of wireless sync to your Outlook information.

So, there may be conflicts. Let me rephrase that: I'm sure there would be conflicts! You can't do both!

Either use Link, or use wireless syncing, which is infinitely more desirable. Forget about using USB/Link.

I have no idea how to wirelessly sync Outlook data if it's not on an Exchange host but I know people do it all the time (even people with iPhones and Androids) so I'm sure it's easy to do. You are simply lacking in adequate information and guidance.

Wipe the account from the device, "properly" set up the account on the device for wireless syncing with handholding from wherever your Outlook data is handled wirelessly (again, I know zero about that if it's not an Exchange host), and go enjoy your amazing new effortless automatic perpetual syncing.
    12-09-13 11:37 AM
    Oh, Outlook.com. I definitely can't help with that.

Sorry. Good luck.
    12-09-13 11:40 AM
    Despite the fact that some would deem me slow or ignorant, I had exhausted all ideas I could find on this issue to no avail including two complete reinstalls of the OS and countless setting tweaks. I had gone back to my iPhone and was going to bring my Q10 in to see if there was a hardware issue despite the fact that it seemed like a software issue. I decided to try one last thing due to the fact that my live calendars were acting up and not allowing me to edit them or change settings, even on my laptop. I created a new outlook email address and new calendars see what would happen. They sync perfectly, so the issue was on the outlook.com side somewhere. All this to say that while I have to migrate everything over to a different account profile, wireless sync is working as it should and I can now sell my IPhone 5 without any trepidation!
    12-19-13 02:48 PM
    Oh. Cool. Creating a new, fresh account on Outlook.com was a smart idea. I didn't even think of that.

Glad to hear all is working well now!

Enjoy!
    12-19-13 04:00 PM