Notification LED...Bedside mode...(real) Spell checking...the physical keyboard...an OS focused on messaging...

It is the little things that will keep me with Blackberry despite the lure of more apps/more universal compatibility.
    01-08-13 11:00 AM
    Memopad + Keyboard + my plethora of memo's = win for me.

Like seriously, I don't even use windows for word documents anymore. Everything is done and typed on my BlackBerry now. So if there isn't a memopad as simple as my torch's memopad. I'mma not gonna be happy.

I know people argue about ever note. But it's just not the same, it loads and syncs and is slow and doesn't display every note as soon as I open the app and stuff. It doesn spellcheck or insert periods with double space.

I want BB10's memopad to rock.
    Taigatrommel likes this.
    01-08-13 11:09 AM
    Notification LED...Bedside mode...(real) Spell checking...the physical keyboard...an OS focused on messaging...

It is the little things that will keep me with Blackberry despite the lure of more apps/more universal compatibility.
    Exactly!! I want a phone that specializes in being a communication device, not an iPOD with a built in phone or a portable game console/camera with phone capability.
    anon(5506951) and zeteo like this.
    01-08-13 01:16 PM
    One of the little things I love is being able to access an app's options while still being in the app instead of having to get out of an app and go to a location with all settings, then back to the app...
    poloandpearls and Zedi Master like this.
    01-08-13 02:03 PM

You said it! I have an iPod Touch for the other stuff.
    01-08-13 03:09 PM
    i use bb for....... mails......sms......calendar.....todo......calls.. ...notifications......universal search.....
    01-13-13 12:07 AM
    the same exact non changed memopad app. it's so efficient and fast.
    01-13-13 02:26 AM