Lately i have been having an issue with my phone restarting when I put it down somewhat briskly or hard. I really hate going to the verizon store to get it replaced. Any ideas on what might be wrong. This is a replacement phone, so the battery is from the previous phone. Maybe not a perfect match? The replacement phone is made in Canada and the original was made in Mexico.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 03:54 PM
    Lately i have been having an issue with my phone restarting when I put it down somewhat briskly or hard. I really hate going to the verizon store to get it replaced. Any ideas on what might be wrong. This is a replacement phone, so the battery is from the previous phone. Maybe not a perfect match? The replacement phone is made in Canada and the original was made in Mexico.

Posted via CB10
    make sure the battery is in there really snug, if not shove a peice of folded parer in to snug it up,
    04-30-14 03:59 PM
    ^this....it's a common issue with most Q10s. Mine does it every now and then. It's a bit of a nuisance but nothing serious. Like the previous poster said, you have to make sure the battery is in tight. Folding a small piece of paper and putting it between the cover and the batter (so the battery is snug) should fix that$

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 11:22 AM
    Same here but the business card trick helps.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 11:37 AM
    I had the same problem on my Z10, I just got a piece of paper and folded it to a point and cleaned the battery connectors and pins.
    All is good now
    05-01-14 11:50 AM