My LED will only flash for a min or so then doesn't flash anymore. I'm sure plenty of people like that it doesn't flash all the time but it helps me rem I have messages/notifications I haven't handled yet. Also it confirms to me my bluetooth is active.

I have LED set to "on" in every notification. Is there something I'm missing or is this part of the "new and awesome OS10"

Also w/ the "Remember" app, is there a way to have it notify me? I can set a due date but no notifications?? I don't "remember" to look at "Remember" on my own. If I did I wouldn't need a "Remember" app.

Please don't bother to respond if you "don't miss" your LED or "don't need" Remember to notify you. If you are perfectly happy w/ how all this works, then Hooray for you.

I just want useful, helpful responses please

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    holly joslin likes this.
    08-01-13 07:58 AM
    Just wait for 10.2 and you will see all the good led apps come. You can do that now but you have to keep the app open.

As for the Remember app, if you have the 10.1 MR update then when you are creating an entry you can set a due date. However I don't know what that will do.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 08:07 AM
    Since OS 4.0 I've used BeBuzz, now called BeBuzz Pro.

Can't help you with the Remember app as I only use it for notes. I use the calendar for reminders.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 08:27 AM
    I'll take a look at BeBuzz

08-01-13 05:03 PM
    I'll take a look at BeBuzz

Yeah, BeBuzz is pretty good, used it for the longest while in the legacy BBOS. It's even cheaper on BB10. Only downside is that you need to keep it open as an active frame, but when headless APIs come out, the update would be free!
    08-01-13 09:23 PM
    Well you just gave me 2 reasons to not bother with it. I'm not going to pay for an app that should have been stock (memo pad & tasks). And i don't like having to have open windows.

I wouldn't mind the open windows if they were on the right swipe but since they are between home & hub I won't bother.

I don't mind paying for apps that give extra features - I have many I've bought over the years. But not if they have to be open.

08-01-13 10:29 PM
    I thought my phone was being weird because it would stop flashing. For me it's like 10-15 minutes.
    08-01-13 10:33 PM
    Actually Rudy that's more accurate. It seems like a short time because I'm so use to my Torch flashing until I actually address it.

rudyalexc likes this.
    08-01-13 10:45 PM
    I agree with Moodyk13... I'm not going to keep apps like BeBuzz open when they take up precious space I could be using to run important apps.

Posted via my Q10
    08-01-13 11:00 PM
    I held off from purchasing BeBuzz because it needs to run as an active frame... I just have a habit of closing off active frames lol.. I will hold off till the headless APIs are out.
    08-02-13 12:23 AM