07-15-14 10:44 AM
39 12
tools
  1. cartoon2007's Avatar
    I've had my Q from Sprint since November and have never had the double typing thing so apparently I got one from a good production run.

    Anyway, likewise good sir. I would love to see a new Torch.
    don't worry, the typing issue is coming.

    Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    04-21-14 05:41 PM
  2. MB64's Avatar
    I had mine for over 6 months and never had a problem with it

    Posted via CB10 with Q10
    04-21-14 06:25 PM
  3. MGO's Avatar
    Have the Z30 and the Q10. Really like the Q better BUT I have no social media, use no android apps and browse the web very little. No video and no music. In essence I use my Q like I used my first BlackBerry (957). 99% business. And the other 1% is business related. The Q just rocks for me. The Z is too big. JMHO.

    Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 and Mike Sumner like this.
    04-21-14 08:13 PM
  4. Supa_Fly1's Avatar
    don't worry, the typing issue is coming.

    Posted via CB10
    LMAO ... you cheeky ******* you LMAO ... mean simply mean but hilarious.
    04-21-14 08:33 PM
  5. MB64's Avatar
    That's basically what I was going toi use my q10 for..strictly emails and text, and get the Z for my apps and web surfing. But I don't want to carry around 2 devices, so I plan on going back to the z10. Will greatly miss the keyboard though!!

    Posted via CB10 with Q10
    04-21-14 08:34 PM
  6. BBGary's Avatar
    Did you go back to your Q10 or stay with the Z30? and what feature/aspect help to make your decision. My sister is thinking of switching from her Q10 to a new Z30. She's contemplating it very hard right now...perhaps your input will help her to finalize her decision...
    I have z10, z30 and going back to Q10 after being for some time with q5. The Z30 sometimes making me less productive. Too much media consumption possibilities . Like the fact that q has FM radio.


    Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    04-21-14 09:17 PM
  7. imcurved's Avatar
    I thought the Z30 also has radio chip...

    ? CB10 ?
    04-21-14 10:03 PM
  8. MB64's Avatar
    24hrs before I get my z10 back after I had traded for a q10!!!


    Sent from my iPod touch using CB Forums
    04-23-14 11:55 AM
  9. MB64's Avatar
    While I agree that I will spend more time on the z10 because of the bigger screen, I think I can comtrol my desire and use it like I'd use the q10. Just gotta have some control...lol


    Sent from my iPod touch using CB Forums
    04-23-14 11:58 AM
  10. freedomx20a's Avatar
    I thought the Z30 also has radio chip...

    ? CB10 ?
    Z30 has the FM radio

    ? BlackBerry Q10 ?
    04-23-14 01:35 PM
  11. Mike Sumner's Avatar
    Hi there.

    I've been a Q10 user for more than a year and in that time have also bought a Z10 and a Z30 and used them both as a main driver. However, the Q10 is still my favourite due to its keyboard and battery life. I found the Z30 too big for my liking and although the Z10 is better in that regard, I still find the Q10 the best device for me.

    I gave my Z30 to my 17 year old daughter who absolutely loves it! Weird huh? She's the only person in her network of friends who has a blackberry.

    So, my advice would be to give the Z30 a dammed good go bit hold onto the Q10 for a wee while.

    Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 04:27 AM
  12. juliankueh's Avatar
    I went from a 9900 to Z10. Felt it was too small so went for a Z30. The battery life is amazing but after awhile, conceded that it is too big for me. 7 months later, I've just today picked up a used Q10 and feel like I've come home. It's got a couple of scratches on the aluminium frame but it was cheap and works perfectly so far. Fingers crossed. Looking forward to a long and productive relationship with my Q.

    Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 04:42 AM
  13. sadiku's Avatar
    Don't sell it but use it as backup, because I do believe you will miss keyboard soon!

    Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 10:09 AM
  14. systemvolker's Avatar
    Z40 has microwave in it.

    Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 10:44 AM
39 12

Similar Threads

  1. Pixlez - the Dribbble app
    By alinet_Dev in forum Developers Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-14, 11:51 AM
  2. A Sub-$100 Nexus Phone Can Kill The BlackBerry Z3
    By Koepman in forum BlackBerry Z3
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 05-09-14, 05:36 PM
  3. .2947 upgrade on Q10...Does snap work?
    By MB64 in forum BlackBerry Q10
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-25-14, 03:14 AM
  4. How do you install custom ringtones on the Q10?
    By blee4 in forum BlackBerry 10 OS
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-14, 06:18 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-14, 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD