Hello all, I hope everyone is doing ok under the current circumstances.

My Q10's phone app has become extremely laggy in the past to weeks. It has never been superfast but now I have to wait for about 7 seconds after the end of a phonecall, before trying to do anything within the app - check calls, find a contact, dial a new number, etc. It just stays frozen even if I attempt to make a new call from the contacts app.

I have emptied a significant percentage of the phone's internal memory and deleted some useless apps that I have installed lately.

The OS version is 10.3.3.3216

Any thoughts?
    04-23-20 03:59 PM
    Hello all, I hope everyone is doing ok under the current circumstances.

My Q10's phone app has become extremely laggy in the past to weeks. It has never been superfast but now I have to wait for about 7 seconds after the end of a phonecall, before trying to do anything within the app - check calls, find a contact, dial a new number, etc. It just stays frozen even if I attempt to make a new call from the contacts app.

I have emptied a significant percentage of the phone's internal memory and deleted some useless apps that I have installed lately.

The OS version is 10.3.3.3216

Any thoughts?
    Perform a clean install of the OS with no restore. There is a gremlin in the basement.

https://mega.nz/file/RJJWTTzT#USoRTN...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU
    04-23-20 04:55 PM
    Perform a clean install of the OS with no restore. There is a gremlin in the basement.

https://mega.nz/file/RJJWTTzT#USoRTN...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU
    I was afraid of. Thank you, I' ll see what I can do over the weekend.
    04-23-20 05:09 PM
    Ok! I found a workaround for my problem that it may be useful to the community (... the remaining one...). Instead of performing what @conite kindly suggested, I turned on back again the Speed Dial List on the calls screen. It was the last thing I had messed around with before noticing the problem. The phone app now runs perfectly as before.
    04-29-20 04:34 PM