Cool: you can take screenshots by pressing the up and down volume keys (although don't try to attach them in an email, because you may not find them).

I don't know if this is a first for the PDA industry, but it's a first for Blackberry. Kudos. Doesn't make up for all the Herculean flaws and omissions, but nice touch.
    Last edited by SoxFan; 09-23-13 at 11:43 AM.
    09-23-13 11:29 AM
    Cool: you can take screenshots by pressing the up and down volume keys (although don't try to attach them in an email, because you may not find them).

I don't know if this is a first for the PDA industry, but it's a first for Blackberry. Kudos. Doesn't make up for all the Herculean flaws and omissions, but nice touch.
    screenshots are saved to your camera folder, and with 10.2, the last picture you took is accessible by hitting the icon of the picture on the bottom left of the screen, from there you can share anyway you'd like.
    09-23-13 01:50 PM
    After I take a screen shot on my BlackBerry Q10 running 10.1 MR Update, I simply hit the attachment icon and then look for the photo in my camera album (or like stated above just find it on My Pictures application). But yeah I agree, I like how it's not complicated like other phones "Press Volume down, power, home, while hitting another button."
    09-23-13 01:57 PM
    Had this ability on my PlayBook since April 2011

Posted via CB10
    rthonpm likes this.
    09-23-13 01:59 PM
    If i go to my Pictures folder, I see the screen shots and highlight any one individually and email or text it.

If I am in an email and click the paper clip to attach multiple images, I can't find the screenshots in my Pictures or anywhere for that matter, but I assume they are floating around somewhere. It would be nice to be able to send more than one to someone at a time.
    09-23-13 02:10 PM
    Browse to Device->Camera.
    I think the shots are stored there, not in the photos folder.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    09-23-13 02:12 PM
    If i go to my Pictures folder, I see the screen shots and highlight any one individually and email or text it.

If I am in an email and click the paper clip to attach multiple images, I can't find the screenshots in my Pictures or anywhere for that matter, but I assume they are floating around somewhere. It would be nice to be able to send more than one to someone at a time.
    you can select multiple pictures in the picture folder and share them. you just hold down on the image and then the menu comes up on the right to then select more.

screen captures are saved in the camera folder, go to file manager -> (make sure your on device) camera -> thats where they are saved.
    09-23-13 02:25 PM
    Browse to Device->Camera.
    I think the shots are stored there, not in the photos folder.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    How do you "Browse" from within an email?

To attach a picture, I usually hit the paper clip at the bottom of the email. I then have the following choices:

Picture
    Video
    Audio
    Contact
    Appointment
    and File.

If I click on Picture, I get to a screen which says Camera up top. To the left above the pics it reads "media card/camera." So, somewhere there is probably a camera/camera file which contains the screen shots, but I don't see it.
    09-23-13 02:28 PM
    How do you "Browse" from within an email?

To attach a picture, I usually hit the paper clip at the bottom of the email. I then have the following choices:

Picture
    Video
    Audio
    Contact
    Appointment
    and File.

If I click on Picture, I get to a screen which says Camera up top. To the left above the pics it reads "media card/camera." So, somewhere there is probably a camera/camera file which contains the screen shots, but I don't see it.
    ahh, it's defaulting to your media card.

1. looking at that same screen, on the bottom left there is an icon, should be of a folder. touch that, and it brings you up 1 on level.. so for your case you'd be at media card (and should say so at the top of the screen
    2. at this point on the bottom left (where the folder icon was before) should have an icon of partialy filled in folder (its the icon for a media card.. regardless of what it looks like touch it)
    3. you then get to a selection of Device, media card, any connected PC's and dropbox, select device
    4. select camera and there you should see your screenshots
    09-23-13 02:49 PM
    ahh, it's defaulting to your media card.

1. looking at that same screen, on the bottom left there is an icon, should be of a folder. touch that, and it brings you up 1 on level.. so for your case you'd be at media card (and should say so at the top of the screen
    2. at this point on the bottom left (where the folder icon was before) should have an icon of partialy filled in folder (its the icon for a media card.. regardless of what it looks like touch it)
    3. you then get to a selection of Device, media card, any connected PC's and dropbox, select device
    4. select camera and there you should see your screenshots
    That is exactly the answer. Thank you!
    09-23-13 02:58 PM
    That is exactly the answer. Thank you!
    anytime, glad I could help.
    09-23-13 03:18 PM
    shoot first, ask questions later?
    09-25-13 01:05 PM