One of the advantages of having a physical keyboard is the ability to do functions by key presses. One can hold the phone in one hand and click away to do precise and useful actions. Once committed to memory, they are a real productivity booster.Here's a list of keyboard shortcuts for OS10 phones - not exhaustive:

* * To go into sleep mode just press top power button briefly.
    * * Hard re-set hold down power button.
    * * When talking on your BlackBerry, press the Currency Key to enable Speaker Phone.
    * * In phone mode pressing a key gives you speed dial.
    * * Hold down the shift key for CAPS lock and hold down ALT for numbers lock.
    * Hold down letter key for its capital letter
    * * Press ALT + RETURN to change language setting of the keyboard.
    * In the Hub, press N to scroll down messages by previous day, P to scroll up by date. Press U to unread messages. Press S to search. Press B to go to bottom of list and T to go back to top of list.
    * To reply to all in an email or PIN message press L. To reply to just the sender, press R.
    * Type B to go to the bottom of message, T to go to the top or Space to skip a page in your Message list or email.
    * * Keyboard shortcuts for the Twitter for BlackBerry app: R � retweet, L � message to, C � compose, D � refresh your timeline.
    * * Space bar just scrolls one screen down at a time when in chat or channels. shift + space bar scrolls up.
    * * Type LD when writing and predictive text shows the local date, and LT shows local time to insert into a message
    * When sending a message type myver then Space to display your BlackBerry smartphone model/current OS version.
    * * When typing press O to enter text by voice.
    In the browser
    * space bar scrolls down one screen
    * shift + space bar scrolls up
    * K for book marks
    * H for history
    * R for Readability
    * W for new tab
    * T top of page
    * B bottom
    * U copy url
    * S search
    * I re-load

* * P for back page
    05-19-14 02:57 PM
    Speed dial also works from the Active Frames and apps screens and from The Hub.
    05-19-14 03:24 PM
    This is great, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 03:37 PM
    Some of them were even new to me. Like "U" in a browser. This is really useful.
    05-19-14 04:58 PM
    I miss application short cuts dearly and I'm praying BlackBerry brings that back. SOON!

I would love the option to assign our own application short cuts to all 26 keys like we do for speed dial.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 07:28 PM
    Thanks for the browser short cuts. A few I didn't know.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 07:29 PM
    Also tried the following and it worked in the browser:

I for zoom IN
    O for zoom OUT
    05-19-14 10:40 PM
    Alt + arrow beside 0 + delete
    Reboot your device

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 10:42 PM
    that still works? Sweet!

Alt+left shift+delete

Does holding Q still switch quickly to/from vibrate?
    05-19-14 10:53 PM
    that still works? Sweet!

Alt+left shift+delete

Does holding Q still switch quickly to/from vibrate?
    I'm running 10.2 and pressing Q brings up speed dial. Also: pressing any letter key on any home screen brings up either speed dial if the letter is not taken or dials a contact if it is.

I wish there was a way to map the letter keys to different functions, like using the W key to toggle wifi on and off or the A key for alarm. I actually miss pressing the A key on my 9900 to lock the phone. But I miss the back key more.
    05-20-14 09:16 AM
    Nice list, thanks. Didn't know about the typing 0 to start voice text!

Posted via Z10 or Q10
    05-20-14 03:58 PM
    is there a shortcut for missed calls?

I have an issue with my keyboard. Sometimes I forget to lock it and if I accidentally press without watching sometimes it goes to missed calls and starts calling.
    05-21-14 09:25 AM
    Didnt know about U in browser, nice. Now is there a shortcut button for paste??

Q10, running 10.2.1.2141
    05-22-14 09:43 PM
    One of the advantages of having a physical keyboard is the ability to do functions by key presses. One can hold the phone in one hand and click away to do precise and useful actions. Once committed to memory, they are a real productivity booster.Here's a list of keyboard shortcuts for OS10 phones - not exhaustive:

* * To go into sleep mode just press top power button briefly.
    * * Hard re-set hold down power button.
    * * When talking on your BlackBerry, press the Currency Key to enable Speaker Phone.
    * * Hold down the shift key for CAPS lock and hold down ALT for numbers lock.
    * Hold down letter key for its capital letter
    * * Press ALT + RETURN to change language setting of the keyboard.
    * In the Hub, press N to scroll down messages by previous day, P to scroll up by date. Press U to unread messages. Press S to search. Press B to go to bottom of list and T to go back to top of list.
    * To reply to all in an email or PIN message press L. To reply to just the sender, press R.
    * Type B to go to the bottom of message, T to go to the top or Space to skip a page in your Message list or email.
    * * Keyboard shortcuts for the Twitter for BlackBerry app: R � retweet, L � message to, C � compose, D � refresh your timeline.
    * * Space bar just scrolls one screen down at a time when in chat or channels. shift + space bar scrolls up.
    * * Type LD when writing and predictive text shows the local date, and LT shows local time to insert into a message
    * When sending a message type myver then Space to display your BlackBerry smartphone model/current OS version.
    * * When typing press O to enter text by voice.
    In the browser
    * space bar scrolls down one screen
    * shift + space bar scrolls up
    * K for book marks
    * H for history
    * R for Readability
    * W for new tab
    * T top of page
    * B bottom
    * U copy url
    * S search
    * I re-load

* * P for back page
    Thanks!

Q10SQN100-2/10.2.1.2174
    bbnrs likes this.
    05-22-14 11:22 PM
    Holding the space bar(from anywhere) takes you to the active-frames homescreen, not sure if only works on 10.3

Posted via CB10
    05-24-14 04:01 PM