Hi everyone,

I'm running 10.2.1 and looking for some key-shortcuts actions that do the following:
    - select multiple objects (e.g. mails) - shift-key doesn't seem to work? Going through the menu-'Select more' is too slow when one has a keyboard
    - switch profiles with a key shortcut? Keeping the volume key pressed used to work for a short time in 10.0, but now even that doesn't work. Needless to say, BBOS's '#' for switching between silent-mode and the normal profile was sweet!

Btw, there seems to be a problem with restoring of the speed dial assignments: after assigning keys for the speed dial, I made a backup, wiped my phone, did a restore and now the same keys have speed dials assigned to them, but completely different persons/phone numbers!!

Greets,
    Andre

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 07:20 AM
    Do not have the answer. I have another question instead.

Is there a keyboard shortcut to be used instead of new 10.2.1 pinch gesture in hub?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 04:00 PM
    [QUOTE=drbgd;9931545]Hi everyone,

I'm running 10.2.1 and looking for some key-shortcuts actions that do the following:
    - select multiple objects (e.g. mails) - shift-key doesn't seem to work? Going through the menu-'Select more' is too slow when one has a keyboard
    - switch profiles with a key shortcut? Keeping the volume key pressed used to work for a short time in 10.0, but now even that doesn't work. Needless to say, BBOS's '#' for switching between silent-mode and the normal profile was sweet!

These were great little shortcuts with BBOS but haven't made their way to BB10 yet.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 05:15 PM
    Do not have the answer. I have another question instead.

Is there a keyboard shortcut to be used instead of new 10.2.1 pinch gesture in hub?

Posted via CB10
    If you press U it will go to your next unread message. T will go to top, B will go Bottom, S will start search.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 05:19 PM
    So can 3rd party developers now code the keyboard for app shortcuts like quicklaunch (?) use to do?
    01-30-14 06:02 PM
    Yah, I noticed the speed dial bug too. I just went into the list and deleted everything and assigned from scratch and now it works like a charm. :-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-30-14 06:14 PM