Hello friends. I recently got a Q10 because BlackBerry finally added Japanese input in 10.2.1 -- something very vital to me. Unfortunately, I can't actually use 10.2.1 at the moment because it doesn't work with bluetooth audio streaming, but that's besides the point...

My question revolves around the keyboard and its settings. I have sideloaded various android software which is capable of using the keyboard -- for example, Splashtop, a couple emulators and games, etc.

The problem I have is that direct button pushes of letter/number keys don't go through. The enter key, alt key, and shift key work fine. I'm assuming that this is because there is an indirect input layer, probably the same thing that causes the words to be underlined (despite turning off spellcheck and the like).

I'm wondering if anyone has some kind of idea or solution to allow direct keyboard input. For example, in Splashtop, the buttons pressed should go directly into the software. Right now, the pressed keys are queued up and displayed on the screen, and sent to the software when enter is pushed. Hopefully you guys understand what I mean.

Any help is much appreciated.
    12-04-13 03:25 PM
    I'm trying to get some help on this.
    12-09-13 09:59 AM