First of all a couple of premises:
    1. Maybe this issue has been already covered and I tried to search without success. Therefore, sorry in advance if I am duplicating a post

2. I am not very "technological" (I knew that marketing people classify me as an "info resistant"). Therefore sorry for my bad explanation and tks in advance for a fool-proof advice!

Here is the question.
    On Outlook I quickly move all my emails from "inbox" to a local directory, in order to move emails from server limited space to my harddisk.
    Do I have any possibility to leave the emails on my device even after I have moved them from outlook inbox to HD (in case limited on time or on number)?
    I remember that was possible on my previous 9790 with Os7, but I do not remember if the IT guy changed the settings on outlook or on the device.
    Keeping the emails always available on my Q10 would be very helpful for me.
    Thanks in advance
    Francesco

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 12:53 PM
    I recommend a hosted Exchange account. It will provide massive mailbox size, full synchronization of your email and folders, contacts, calendar and tasks between your desktop Outlook, your BlackBerry, webmail, tablet, etc.

Let me know if interested, I can help.

Q10 (SQN100-3)
    12-11-14 07:08 PM