Is there anyway to visit the mobile sites of websites? Often when I click a link to a mobile site, it reverts me to the desktop site. I know each site is different, and sometimes you prefer one over the other, but I'd rather have the mobile site, then have the option to go to desktop. Not all sites allow this but for this particular reason, I need to be able to make my phone a mobile browser.

Thanks
    08-03-13 07:19 AM
    I do this and have been able to find mobile sites for most of the apps I have on my ipod Touch. But in a lot of cases I had to search specifically for the the mobile site since it didn't appear automatically. So for my bank I searched for "bankname mobile site" in Google and the link to the bank's mobile site appeared in the results.

And sometimes if you go to the desktop site directly there might be a link to their mobile site on the page. BlackBerry.com has a link to their mobile site at the bottom of their web page.

It does not work for all sites but I think more businesses will come around and create mobile sites.

Posted via CB10 with my BBQ
    08-03-13 07:41 AM
    There are some browsers in the BlackBerry App World that do this. Basic Mobile Browser is one.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 08:50 AM