My handset speaker is getting really scratchy sounding and I have a couple minor scratches on my screen that I'm not super worried about but they are sometimes annoying.....question is if I were to order a full screen replacement does a new speaker usually come with it? It's a hard to tell on the pictures and none of the product descriptions specifically mention it....

Thanks guys!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 04:30 PM
    Not that I've seen.

Posted by a Proud NRA Supporter!
    09-28-14 06:20 PM
    Yes, the screen comes with the speaker. Ask the seller if in doubt.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 06:56 PM
    No, the speaker is part of the bezel... the screen is a separate piece...
    09-29-14 09:38 AM
    If you are getting a real BlackBerry part, it should have the speaker. I have replaced two screens and they both came complete with the speaker. Ask the seller if in doubt before buying.

Just to be clear are you asking about the earpiece speaker or the speakerphone speaker? The earpiece speaker is on the back of the screen, the speakerphone speaker may be in the mid case.

The photos below are from a Q10 with a broken screen. In the first picture is the mid case with I assume is the speaker phone speaker and mic. The lower picture is the screen, with the speaker in the top middle.

Just speaker or full screen replacement?-img_20140929_105509.jpg
    Just speaker or full screen replacement?-img_20140929_104938.jpg

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 09:55 AM
    If you are getting a real BlackBerry part, it should have the speaker. I have replaced two screens and they both came complete with the speaker. Ask the seller if in doubt before buying.

Just to be clear are you asking about the earpiece speaker or the speakerphone speaker? The earpiece speaker is on the back of the screen, the speakerphone speaker may be in the mid case.

Posted via CB10
    I did order a real BlackBerry part for about $22 and I did finally get a response from the seller--it does come with the speaker so both my issues get resolved for very little $! This is the first phone I've ever repaired myself (did the keyboard awhile back) and between it and now the screen/speaker I like the idea of having a phone that I can cheaply and easily fix myself...

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 05:26 PM