Hi. Got it love it's great just a few quick start up questions.

Am I able to get google hangouts on it natively or do i need to like add something can't find it in bbworld

how do i change the colors in the hub to not be blue / white

Do i need Hub++ to assign just basic different color LEDs for different apps or can I do it natively

That's it for now have my girl here so just did a few tweaks on it so I dont get in trouble
    03-15-14 07:28 AM
    1. Google Hangouts will not work at all. As of this moment "Google Services" can not be used, so most Android apps that need them will simply not work.
    There is a BlackBerry-made Google Talk app, but not Hangouts.

2. You can not change the Hub theme at all. You can assign some colour bars to different accounts, but the overall theme will always be blue/white/black.
    There have been some rumours that a 'dark' theme may be coming in a future update.

3. Yes, you need a third party app to change LED colours. Not just Hub++, but there is also Profile Changer, BeBuzz and some others that can do this.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    03-15-14 07:36 AM
    Thanks for your fast response Mr Glenn

If i use google talk will it still work ? I mean i thought that was replaced by hangouts.

I will go in and look at that color scheme thing

Which one do you recommend for just basic colors id want one for text, one for bbm/what's up maybe one for emails and maybe one for facebook/twitter that's about it Is there a free one that will do that ?

also what about ringtones or more specifically sound effects for text Im gonna miss this one from android i had for that anywhere cool I should look for that

Thanks again!

QUOTE=MrGlenn;10120632]1. Google Hangouts will not work at all. As of this moment "Google Services" can not be used, so most Android apps that need them will simply not work.
    There is a BlackBerry-made Google Talk app, but not Hangouts.

2. You can not change the Hub theme at all. You can assign some colour bars to different accounts, but the overall theme will always be blue/white/black.
    There have been some rumours that a 'dark' theme may be coming in a future update.

3. Yes, you need a third party app to change LED colours. Not just Hub++, but there is also Profile Changer, BeBuzz and some others that can do this.

BlackBerry 10 signed.[/QUOTE]
    03-15-14 07:45 AM
    Most of those LED apps also do sound/vibrate changes. You should look on the forums here for some good feedback. I do not know if there are any free versions though.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    03-15-14 07:58 AM
    Ithink there are some free ones zround but you would have to leave them open all the time for them to run. You should look into what is called headless apps so they don't have toi be open in the active frame. I personally use Hub++ which does what you are looking for but BeBuzz just became headless and I believe Power Tools also does what you are looking for as well all headless. Each one also has extra goodies in them and they are paid apps so I would read up onthem and the choose which one suits you.
    03-15-14 09:30 AM