Yes I finally got it. I am on AT&T networks. mine says i have 10.1.0.2030 software & it has no updates.. I thought there was a 10.2? Also i understood we could use android apps? I am unable to download any & when i try to do blackberry runtime for android it just stalls out in initializing mode.. am i supposed to be doing something else? coming from a torch i am overwhelmed & not used to this at all..
    I am also trying to find the spot to set the phone for auto on/off I like to have it off at night & come on in the mornings at certain times. I always loved this feature & really hope its not gone.
    I am used to all my emails being right on the front page... i set them up but cant find them? now stop laughing at me.. hahaa

Thank you for your assistance..
    02-08-14 01:04 PM
    Blackberry itself released 10.2 but most carriers have yet to release it to the Q's here in the states. Once they do you will be able to download and run Android apps.

Posted via CB10
    Whispering likes this.
    02-08-14 01:46 PM
    I'm on ATT too. They are yet to release the update. Hang around with the OS you have and you will appreciate what you get when they eventually release it.

Q10 \m/
    02-08-14 01:53 PM
    Have been waiting for the upgrades but only 10.1.0.2030 software is available. Have AT&T.
    02-08-14 02:07 PM
    Thanks for that info!! I will be waiting patiently as I need an app for my business thats on droid & was so excited to use that on here.
    Any tips on arranging the icons for the 4 pages of stuff or removing the ones I will never use ( like 3 pages worth)
    02-08-14 02:12 PM
    If you click and hold onto an app it will give you an option to uninstall it. You can also click and drag one app ontop of another putting them into a folder. (it will give you an option of naming the folder after)

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 02:18 PM
    Yes I finally got it. I am on AT&T networks. mine says i have 10.1.0.2030 software & it has no updates.. I thought there was a 10.2? Also i understood we could use android apps? I am unable to download any & when i try to do blackberry runtime for android it just stalls out in initializing mode.. am i supposed to be doing something else? coming from a torch i am overwhelmed & not used to this at all..
    I am also trying to find the spot to set the phone for auto on/off I like to have it off at night & come on in the mornings at certain times. I always loved this feature & really hope its not gone.
    I am used to all my emails being right on the front page... i set them up but cant find them? now stop laughing at me.. hahaa

Thank you for your assistance..
    Carrier dependent, OS10.2.1 was released for all BlackBerry 10 devices. If you can not wait for the update you can use sachesi for which you can learn more in the leaks and beta forum.

If the Android app is not already available in BlackBerry World, for OS10.1 to 10.2 you need to obtain the APK file and convert it to BAR for sideloading through a computer. See the sideloading forum. For OS10.2.1 you can directly install APK files from the device. See CrackBerry blog posts.

If you run Android apps for the first time on OS10.1 they do take a long time to launch the app. OS10.2 onward the first launch is considerably shorter.

Since this is your first few days on the Q10, hang in there. Use the Help app for tutorials on the various features of BlackBerry 10 when in doubt.

Auto On/Off does not exist for BlackBerry 10. Many in the community are requesting it but there is no word if it will ever make its way back.

Emails are on the left of the active frames screen and hook to the right in any app. The emails are always behind whatever is open (if thought as layers).
    02-08-14 06:37 PM
    I recommend loading the leak for 2 reasons. First, so you don't need to wait for AT&T, it's the same as the official release anyway. And second, it won't have the carrier loaded bloatware apps... And with the leak, you also have the option to load the .1926 radio if the 1899 radio that comes in the normal package isn't as good.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-08-14 09:16 PM
    Egad you guys are stressn for nothing! I installed the 10.2leak a while ago like Aa month and now I got the update! Just install the leak, it's identical.

Posted Via CB10/SQN100-3 on official 10.2.1.537/1925
    02-09-14 12:08 PM
    Well since its coming soon anyway im going to wait. I dont have time to learn how to sideload stuff into a phone. the thing should work when i get it without a bunch of headaches & i would probably toast the thing trying to do it. I can do stuff with computers but im not screwing up a phone i need for my business.. LOL Thanks for all your help!!!
    02-09-14 01:13 PM
    Well since its coming soon anyway im going to wait. I dont have time to learn how to sideload stuff into a phone. the thing should work when i get it without a bunch of headaches & i would probably toast the thing trying to do it. I can do stuff with computers but im not screwing up a phone i need for my business.. LOL Thanks for all your help!!!
    How to load an OS:
    1. Run auto-loader
    2. Connect your phone

Wait until it's done and now you have a new OS.

02-09-14 04:45 PM
    Using 10.2.1 is a complete different experience for sure. I have had the leak installed on my Q now for a couple months and have had no problems. Really very easy to install and there are plenty of treads on here with th information. I think I read that AT&T is to release it on the 10th but I will believe that when I see it. Good luck with your Q10. I'm sure you will love it. Great phone.

Posted via CB10
    Whispering likes this.
    02-09-14 05:51 PM
    Using 10.2.1 is a complete different experience for sure. I have had the leak installed on my Q now for a couple months and have had no problems. Really very easy to install and there are plenty of treads on here with th information. I think I read that AT&T is to release it on the 10th but I will believe that when I see it. Good luck with your Q10. I'm sure you will love it. Great phone.

Posted via CB10

Well its the 12th.. No update so far... figures.. im gonna have to figure out how to do this LOL
    02-12-14 08:26 PM
    I recommend loading the leak for 2 reasons. First, so you don't need to wait for AT&T, it's the same as the official release anyway. And second, it won't have the carrier loaded bloatware apps... And with the leak, you also have the option to load the .1926 radio if the 1899 radio that comes in the normal package isn't as good.

I don't recommend the leaks. I followed ins to a T and it was buggy. Missing emails. Odd screens. Etc. Wait for the official release.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 11:14 PM
    I don't recommend the leaks. I followed ins to a T and it was buggy. Missing emails. Odd screens. Etc. Wait for the official release.

Posted via CB10
    Mine has no bugs at all... Sorry you had an issue loading the leak onto your phone.

02-13-14 11:37 PM