Hi everyone,
    My q10 finally arrived in the mail today!!! I've been checking for it everyday and finally have it.
    My first impressions were ok I like the phone but I wasn't blown away which was a little disappointing. And I just have some questions.
    1 is there a way to make the vibration notification shorter. Before I could customize how long the vibration was
    2 how do I get apps that aren't in bbworld. Side loading or whatever it's called. Any links for this
    3 what are some good apps
    4 what are some good cases
    5is there a way to just see a full list of songs. I don't like the new music setup.
    6 does anyone have any good tips or trick I should know beside the basics?
    Omg this keyboard is amazing!!!!
    I like the new q10
    Hoping later os's will get better.
    09-04-13 09:00 PM
    Hi everyone,
    My q10 finally arrived in the mail today!!! I've been checking for it everyday and finally have it.
    My first impressions were ok I like the phone but I wasn't blown away which was a little disappointing. And I just have some questions.
    1 is there a way to make the vibration notification shorter. Before I could customize how long the vibration was
    2 how do I get apps that aren't in bbworld. Side loading or whatever it's called. Any links for this
    5is there a way to just see a full list of songs. I don't like the new music setup.
    I like the new q10
    You can test and I think BB 10 is great for you
    09-04-13 09:16 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I like the new q10
    Hi, and welcome to CB! Give it some time and play around with your new Q in the coming days, you might just find you'll love it after all
    Now, your questions..
    1. Not currently, no. There may be a third party app that offers the option but I don't use them so can't tell you for sure.
    2. All about sideloading: Sideloading | CrackBerry.com - there is also a separate forum for sideloading questions
    3. What kind of apps are you looking for?
    4. I have the OEM leather holster and I really like it
    5. Hmm... unsure what you mean... there is an 'all songs' collection that shows such a list
    6. Hang out here, ask questions, read reviews and app recommendations, soak up knowledge and don't be afraid to do a bit of experimenting with settings/preferences
    09-04-13 09:21 PM
    Lots of great apps:
    Cloud apps for Dropbox, Skydrive, Box usimg Files And Folders,
    Entertainment apps... sideloaded Netflix, Flixster, Cineplex, Foursquare Poynt
    Weather apps: Accuweather, National Hurricane, Orbit, The weather network,
    News apps: CBC, Crackberry
    Music apps: Nobex, Soundhound, Tunein
    It depends on what you are to use it for

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 09:41 PM
    Welcome to the family... BB10 is amazing!

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 10:12 PM
    The time till I get my Q10 is counting down. I can't wait! Enjoy the power of the Q!
    09-04-13 11:36 PM
    Grats! Take off NFC! And enjoy

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    09-05-13 12:22 AM
    Once you live with this phone for a couple months if you do a lot of emails, word, tweeting it's hard to even begin to think of ever using something else.

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    09-05-13 12:24 AM