Hello All,

I had a Blackberry Bold years ago and after a few years I just can't take the the touch keyboards anymore. I have decided to come back and go with the Q10. It looks very good and reliable with texting and email. Has anyone else done this?
    08-02-14 11:32 PM
    Should have held out another month and got the passport

Visit The CFC Cartel
    08-02-14 11:35 PM
    I agree. Would have waited. I own the q10, but still can't get rid of my iPhone 5s.
    08-02-14 11:41 PM
    He's coming from a Bold. Q10 or Classic are the better options.

Posted from a D618
    08-02-14 11:44 PM
    We will see looking at the Passport it looks really wide.
    08-02-14 11:46 PM
    I agree. Would have waited. I own the q10, but still can't get rid of my iPhone 5s.
    I hear there's a good secondary market for those

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 12:07 AM
    I agree..not really digging the form factor of the passport at all,more looking forward to the classic IMO.

Q10.. @credo_nj
    08-03-14 12:23 AM
    I switched over from iphone 5 for the same exact reason. I'm so happy with the q10 and am so excited about the passport. It does look odd, but the features truly make me excited for a new typing experience.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 02:58 AM
    Welcome to the BlackBerry Q10 community!
    I myself use a Q10 and a iPhone5s. It's just that I have two numbers. After getting the BlackBerry Q10, I have used it the most!

I just use iPhone for iMessage and Facetime. BlackBerry Q10, to me is a master piece! The main reason I got this phone is for the Physical Keyboard, Multitasking, and Security.

I got rid of carrying a laptop while travelling for personal trips. I reply to all my business E-Mails from the Q10.

Hope you enjoy your device!
    Welcome once again!
    Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 04:46 AM
    Also, I would try the BlackBerry passport. But my instincs say that I'm happy with the Q10. This phone feels like a tank to me! LOL
    Trust me, I've used the HTC One M8, and this still feels, and looks awesome!

The stainless steel strips over the keyboard, just make the phone look sexy when you keep it on table.
    The back carbonfiber weave, looks stunning!
    Whenever someone sees this, he does asks, "What BlackBerry is that?" and I say proudly, "It's the Q10."

And yes, I would prefer a black BlackBerry Q10 over the white. Personal preference while getting a phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 04:50 AM
    I started with the iPhone way back when, and had a Bold and a Curve before going back to a 4s because I couldn't handle the OS issues. I recently switched back to BlackBerry with some trepidation and picked up a Q10 (also was done with typing on a glass), and was blown away. Almost all the reliability problems of the past have been whisked away, and you're left with a seamless experience between keyboard and touchscreen. None of my friends or family get it but I wouldn't go back. Especially since I also use my phone for work.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 05:30 AM
    Funny how that happens. Some people just don't get how great BlackBerry phones are. I can choose any phone I'd like and buy outright to avoid commitment issues. In my BBOS7 days I'd buy and flirt with each of the latest ios and android phones because, as great as it was, it really was missing a couple of key (for me) apps and app updates. Z10 and the early bb10 updates still had a few kinks then q10 came out and I missed my toolbelt but it brought back most of what I loved and I could install any missing apps from the android library. OS improvements have made it even better over the last year and I haven't used any of my android or ios devices in 8 months.
    08-03-14 07:37 AM
    Thank you for all your comments. I am really excited I am back.
    08-03-14 12:57 PM