When I go to the forum page and go to view a thread, on certain ones it automatically scrolls down mid page, is this something new?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 04:17 AM
    When I go to the forum page and go to view a thread, on certain ones it automatically scrolls down mid page, is this something new?

Posted via CB10
    For me, it always scrolls down the last point of the thread that I've seen. So maybe you accessed those pages previously, and it was taking you to the last point you were.
    04-15-14 07:52 AM
    Went to a forum I've never been to and opened a thread I've never read, same thing happened.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 11:45 AM
    Not sure about the full site, but the mobile site is painfully jumpy. If I click the 'last post' button it brings me there, and then it jumps back to the top of the page as soon as the advertisement loads. So annoying. Especially seeing as you think it's going to stay there so you start clicking, and then it jumps you to the top. Horrible mobile site IMO.

Oh and back button doesn't bring you back to the same part of the page. It too brings you to the top to show you the advertisement. Very annoying when browsing the forums to have to find your place every time.

And enough with the ads already. One large one that takes my whole screen, and then about a dozen smaller ones (usually duplicates) on the blog pages? I get the site is expensive to run (and Kevin has a Range Rover to pay for), but the advertisements are WAY over the top.

This thread probably should be in the feedback forum though.
    04-15-14 02:11 PM
    Thanks, I think the update caused this, didn't do it before, yeah it's irritating that the back button doesn't work, hope they fix in the next update. Wasn't sure where to post this thread.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bluesjr01; 04-15-14 at 05:07 PM.
    04-15-14 03:33 PM
    Are we talking about the mobile or desktop website or the mobile app? I always use the app and going in and out of threads or pages works fine including the back button. I've never seen a single ad at any point using the app either...I don't seem to remember paying any premium for that either, just downloaded the free version when I first got my Q and it has been ad and glitch free since!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 08:29 PM
    For me it's the mobile website. Not sure about the OP. I have an issue downloading an app to browse a forum. I won't do it. So i'll have to take your word for it.
    04-15-14 09:09 PM
    I'm experiencing trouble with the mobile site.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 09:34 PM
    ***** me, in settings for the app, you can toggle between first post or first unread. Must have automatically set it when I installed the new OS.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bluesjr01; 04-16-14 at 06:05 AM.
    04-16-14 05:38 AM