After much deliberation. And research. I decided to do it. I decided not to wait for Classic. Hopefully next week I will be a BB user again. Ordered a Blackberry Q10. To replace my Samsung Galaxy. Hope I made the right choice. I know my wife wont like it. As she just started to figure out Android. Oh well. Sorry Honey...
    Looking forward to your help and suggestions.
    07-08-14 11:19 PM
    Congrats your gonna love that device.
    07-08-14 11:26 PM
    Awesome....I also have the q10 for almost a year and love it. I'm actually liking the idea of the classic because of the larger screen. If they can offer a larger q10 version I will buy immediately..😧

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    07-09-14 12:01 AM
    Welcome, I saw the light too and ditched android. I love my Q10! The amount of info on these forums are great!

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 12:23 AM
    Good decision right there. Enjoy!

Filipino. 23. Q10 user.
    07-09-14 01:08 AM
    Awesome! Welcome back to team BlackBerry
    07-09-14 08:44 AM
    Great choice! I have had mine since Thanksgiving and never regretted it once

Sent from my Q10
    07-09-14 09:08 AM
    I sold my S4 and got a Q10 and I've really been enjoying it. I've experienced a few problems from loading the 10.3 leak, but that's to be expected. Some of just like to be on the bleeding edge.

Yes, I'm interested in the honking big screen of the Passport, but I have to say the Q10's relatively small screen has bothered me a lot less than I feared it would, coming from the S5.
    clickitykeys and Nayalm like this.
    07-09-14 09:56 AM
    Welcome aboard. You won't be disappointed
    07-09-14 10:17 AM
    Don't want to hijack but I didn't want to make a new thread too.
    Just decided to buy a Q10 off of eBay myself. I've been interested in trying one for some time now after previously owning a Z10. Finally saw an auction for a good price and figured I'd give it a shot.
    07-09-14 10:28 AM
    I got my Q10 after Kitkat messed up my Note 3. I couldn't be happier. Just don't focus on the screen size, because you will get used to it in no time. Once you realize all the things your Q10 can do that your Android couldn't, or how much better it does the basic things, screen size will be meaningless.
    07-09-14 10:32 AM
    Are you in the US? If so I have a Otterbox Defender case if you are interested, no charge. Just need your address. PM me, I'd like to pay it forward.

Posted via CB10
    raino and Nayalm like this.
    07-09-14 11:53 AM
    After much deliberation. And research. I decided to do it. I decided not to wait for Classic. Hopefully next week I will be a BB user again. Ordered a Blackberry Q10. To replace my Samsung Galaxy. Hope I made the right choice. I know my wife wont like it. As she just started to figure out Android. Oh well. Sorry Honey...
    Just remember you can still communicate with your wife through bbm (voice included, video chat to follow).. if you don't fancy to talk to her direct
    07-09-14 11:56 AM
    I love my Q10, I find it to be quick and easy, I learned the gestures by using. My PlayBook and Z10 first.
    07-09-14 11:57 AM
    It is true that I don't really care about the keyboard or the small screen, but the Q make me very curious if they could be had for a song.
    07-09-14 12:02 PM
    I am about to order one from blackberry shop its only 299.00 going to get the white one its unlocked my question is i am coming from an iPhone 5s does BB still require that weird service for these to work or can you just swap sims and everything work i the last BB i had was the slider one which i liked a lot in those days it required that BB service plan.
    07-09-14 02:19 PM
    I am about to order one from blackberry shop its only 299.00 going to get the white one its unlocked my question is i am coming from an iPhone 5s does BB still require that weird service for these to work or can you just swap sims and everything work i the last BB i had was the slider one which i liked a lot in those days it required that BB service plan.
    You have to get a different SIM card as the iPhone has a micro SIM. I have both devices too and can't swap them due to SIM card size. I have to go online to activate the two devices when I switch.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    nokia4life likes this.
    07-09-14 02:25 PM
    You don't require BIS to run a BlackBerry anymore. Just any data plan will be fine. And yes, you'll need to swap your sim card at your carrier as the 5 s uses nano sim and the BlackBerry uses micro sim. Enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    nokia4life likes this.
    07-09-14 02:42 PM
    You don't require BIS to run a BlackBerry anymore. Just any data plan will be fine. And yes, you'll need to swap your sim card at your carrier as the 5 s uses nano sim and the BlackBerry uses micro sim. Enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    I have a sim adapter that turns your nano sim into a micro sim I will be fine there i do this with my android phones all the time when going back and forth between them and the iPhone 5s. thanks for the advice glad that we do not need BIS anymore to get data.
    Nayalm likes this.
    07-09-14 02:48 PM
    I have a sim adapter that turns your nano sim into a micro sim I will be fine there i do this with my android phones all the time when going back and forth between them and the iPhone 5s. thanks for the advice glad that we do not need BIS anymore to get data.
    You're welcome

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 02:50 PM
    In regards to switching sim cards.
    I have a Note 3 currently which takes the same sim card as the BlackBerry Q10. Will I need to call AT&T or do anything to switch the devices or can I do it myself? I tried asking AT&T but they said to do it in-store because I would need a different data-plan but I don't think they understood what I was talking about.
    07-09-14 03:33 PM
    Your really gonna love the device

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 03:45 PM
    In regards to switching sim cards.
    I have a Note 3 currently which takes the same sim card as the BlackBerry Q10. Will I need to call AT&T or do anything to switch the devices or can I do it myself? I tried asking AT&T but they said to do it in-store because I would need a different data-plan but I don't think they understood what I was talking about.
    Not sure about AT&T but a normal data plan would work. Swapping out sim cards should be all you need to do.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 03:58 PM
    Don't want to hijack but I didn't want to make a new thread too.
    Just decided to buy a Q10 off of eBay myself. I've been interested in trying one for some time now after previously owning a Z10. Finally saw an auction for a good price and figured I'd give it a shot.
    Check with swappa before you go to ebay. That's where I ordered mine. Very easy and convenient. Great transaction.
    07-09-14 04:05 PM
    Great features of the q10...

Awesome battery life - I easily get a day+ from 1 charge whilst pounding out dozens of emails, dozens of texts and watching some netflix

Keyboard is awesome.

Hub rules. Keeps you organized and productive.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 06:22 PM
43 12