Hello everyone,
    I recently just got the app screen recorder from toysoft. I love the idea of what it's supposed to do but it isn't working for me : (. My recordings stop after a couple minutes and I cannot get any app audio recorded despite the dev saying it can.

Anyways I wanted to ask if anyone else has this app and if it's working for you or you have similar problems. also any solutions for those problems. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-17 01:40 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I recently just got the app screen recorder from toysoft. I love the idea of what it's supposed to do but it isn't working for me : (. My recordings stop after a couple minutes and I cannot get any app audio recorded despite the dev saying it can.

Anyways I wanted to ask if anyone else has this app and if it's working for you or you have similar problems. also any solutions for those problems. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    I have the app installed on a Verizon Z30 running 10.3.2.2813. I just recorded a 3 minute capture with audio - played back without a hitch.

Make certain you have all the permissions enabled. If you haven't done a reboot of your device after the installation I would give that a shot too.
    04-04-17 02:53 PM
    @Smiley88 are you there? Can you lend us a hand with this question, please?

http://forums.crackberry.com/members/smiley88-170358/

Thank you.
    04-04-17 02:58 PM
    I have the app installed on a Verizon Z30 running 10.3.2.2813. I just recorded a 3 minute capture with audio - played back without a hitch.

Make certain you have all the permissions enabled. If you haven't done a reboot of your device after the installation I would give that a shot too.
    Thanks for the advice! I checked I got all permissions given, did the reboot, still the same : (

Posted via CB10
    04-04-17 03:09 PM
    Got a message from the dev that it might not work on older versions, I'm on 10.3.2.556, no specification os which os version is needed. I guess I need 10.3.3?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-17 03:11 PM
    I've had issues with my recordings stopping after a couple minutes too. Not only that, but sometimes the audio skips and distorts....
    04-04-17 07:36 PM
    I've had issues with my recordings stopping after a couple minutes too. Not only that, but sometimes the audio skips and distorts....
    What version of BB10 are you using?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-17 08:58 PM
    Thanks for the advice! I checked I got all permissions given, did the reboot, still the same : (

Posted via CB10
    When you open the recorder, there are two icons at the bottom. If you want to record the app audio, be sure to disable the microphone (if disabled then a slash will be through the icon). If you want your voice recorded then make sure the mic is enabled.

I guess if the developer can't offer any other solution then I'm certainly at a loss. As I mentioned, it's working as intended on 10.3.2 for me. Odd. How much free memory are you working with?
    04-04-17 11:41 PM
    When you open the recorder, there are two icons at the bottom. If you want to record the app audio, be sure to disable the microphone (if disabled then a slash will be through the icon). If you want your voice recorded then make sure the mic is enabled.

I guess if the developer can't offer any other solution then I'm certainly at a loss. As I mentioned, it's working as intended on 10.3.2 for me. Odd. How much free memory are you working with?
    That's strange, I've got plenty of memory to work with,ive done all of the above mentioned solutions but still not working. : ( it's to bad, maybe something wrong with my Q10, if that is the case (hopefully not). Thanks for all the help tho!
    Issues with screen recorder toysoft-img_20170405_053435.png

Posted via CB10
    04-05-17 07:41 AM
    You're welcome.

That does seem strange. Have you tried any of the other screen recorders?

Burning Platform is a current and active developer (not implying that Toysoft isn't) and offers a headless one though obviously there are others. The only other screen recorders I can personally comment on are by X-reve and Droomsoft.
    04-05-17 09:04 AM
    What version of BB10 are you using?

Posted via CB10
    Software Release: 10.3.1.185
    OS Version: 10.3.1.2708
    04-05-17 05:31 PM