I've noticed over the last few months that BlackBerry World isn't correctly showing my apps and updates....

It shows me a list of updates for example Cineplex, CanadaPost, GPSMaps, and about 12 others. I've already done the Cineplex and CanadaPost updates 3 TIMES, but it won't disappear from the list (and I know it's the same one because of the file size). Then is shows me the GPSMaps updates, even though I deleted that app a long time ago. So when I try to delete it from there, of course it says Failed (because nothing exists to be deleted!).

Any thoughts on this?? I've tried refreshing BlackBerry World several times, restarting the device, and I'm running 10.2.0.429. Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 06:31 AM
    I've noticed over the last few months that BlackBerry World isn't correctly showing my apps and updates....

It shows me a list of updates for example Cineplex, CanadaPost, GPSMaps, and about 12 others. I've already done the Cineplex and CanadaPost updates 3 TIMES, but it won't disappear from the list (and I know it's the same one because of the file size). Then is shows me the GPSMaps updates, even though I deleted that app a long time ago. So when I try to delete it from there, of course it says Failed (because nothing exists to be deleted!).

Any thoughts on this?? I've tried refreshing BlackBerry World several times, restarting the device, and I'm running 10.2.0.429. Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    Hi there.

I haven't encountered that issue. You are on an older 10.2 build. Would you consider upgrading to at least 10.2.1.1055?
    01-14-14 06:35 AM
    10.2.1.1055 is the leak one, right ?
    01-14-14 06:42 AM
    I don't really know anything about finding or installing leaks...I'm uncomfortable with the fact they might bugger up my phone...

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 06:46 AM
    10.2.1 are leaks and if you do it take the 1925. Not sure that will fix BlackBerry world though. Lots of other good stuff. I think I would try to find a BlackBerry world bar file and side load it the sign in again. Even if it's the same one you have might reset stuff. I had an app doing that once too not sure what fixed it.

Reg leaked 10.2.1.1925. Q10
    01-14-14 06:49 AM
    10.2.1.1055 is the leak one, right ?
    Yes, it was the leak that brought SO MANY changes!

I don't really know anything about finding or installing leaks...I'm uncomfortable with the fact they might bugger up my phone...

Posted via CB10
    I understand, many people are uncomfortable. I have to say I've never had my phone "blow up" from a leak, I generally wait some time and read others' findings. Then if it sounds stable I load it on my device.

If you prefer not to load a leaked OS then you would need to wait for an official.
    01-14-14 06:50 AM
    So...what I'm getting from all this is to just try a leak? Oh well, I can live with this problem then.

I'm not going to download something that's not official yet-- sorry, but I don't know where to find these leaks or how it works to install them (as I said before), and what's "side loading?" Sounds like a lot of tampering might cause more problems??

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 06:55 AM
    Installing a leak is not difficult, but I can understand if you're not comfortable. I wouldn't want to push you into it.

You can review this subforum and see if your questions regarding loading leaked OSs are answered.

BlackBerry 10 OS - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    01-14-14 07:13 AM
    Well, I don't know about your problem, but BBWorld on my phone is slow as hell. Almost needs to refresh at every tab. I hope they could make it faster..

Posted via CB10.1 Q10
    01-14-14 07:19 AM
    Ok Thanks, I'll read up on it and see if it would actually work

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 08:48 AM
    I was afraid until yesterday morning and did it and what a difference.

Go for it its fun and will get your heart racing during and then, WOW

JUST DOOOO IT
    01-14-14 05:43 PM
    LOL ok ok...must be something awesome for everyone to be pushing it :P FYI- Update to my issue, BlackBerry world was listing updates to my deleted apps because they were still listed in My World under "Available" As soon as I cleared out those, no more updates. But it still takes a couple of tries to download a real update to an app and have it disappear from the list. I think it's just a slow refresh.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 06:32 AM
    I'm having the same problem with a game called Chain Dots. Keeps showing up as an update, I updated it but it won't go away. I've deleted it and rebooted, still there, reinstalled and still wants an update. I'm on the official 429 OS.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 09:43 PM