So I downloaded and installed. Uber onto my Q10 using Snap. I didn't notice/care about any Map issues, as I was able to get a driver to me. Everything on the app worked fine until you get to the receipt screen.

I'm guessing that since the original app is made for phones w/ a rectangular screen, this is why I'm unable to see the part where you can rate the ride. The problem is, I also can't scroll or adjust my display to access that option. What happens now is I open up Uber and it automatically goes to this rating screen, making it so I can't use the app until I rate the ride. Is there a way around this so I can use Uber again? Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 12:47 PM
    Plugging the Q10 to a TV or HDMI screen, see if that shows the whole thing.
    Not ideal but probably useful.

Posted via CB10 with 'Berry Z30
    04-30-14 03:38 PM
    Use m.uber.com and place an icon on your home screen. You can do everything there. No need for the app. The rate your driver screen will render correctly.

If you prefer the app, then use the app to call your driver and rate your driver on the mobile website.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    05-02-14 08:53 AM
    Thank you very much ''tex3523''. My phone was stuck in the Rating screen with no stars and no submit button, and simply will not move back to the main window. I was trapped in a dangerous place in a new country, where I don't even speak the local language. I was so helpless, and opened my laptop and started searching for solutions. Your reply saved me. After using the m.uber.com, the stupid and idiotic rating window worked in my laptop finally, and I managed to book a cab
    03-16-16 01:12 PM