Using a Q10 (unlocked) on AT&T.

For some reason, all the sudden i cannot send picture messages. I thought maybe something was up with my data, but browser, email, regular text messages, etc all work fine. But for some reason the last hour or so when I try to send picture messages it just shows the little red clock logo next to the message. Ive tried sending different pics to different people just incase that was the issue but they wont send.

Any ideas?!
    05-23-13 05:49 PM
    Using a Q10 (unlocked) on AT&T.

For some reason, all the sudden i cannot send picture messages. I thought maybe something was up with my data, but browser, email, regular text messages, etc all work fine. But for some reason the last hour or so when I try to send picture messages it just shows the little red clock logo next to the message. Ive tried sending different pics to different people just incase that was the issue but they wont send.

Any ideas?!
    I have exactly the same issue - although mine is on vodafone!! Was working fine and now can't send or receive! It seems to be a blackberry issue from what I've researched as people on z10 seem to be having the same issue! V frustrating!
    05-28-13 04:08 PM
    Try plugging your BlackBerry into your computer and doing a backup. For some reason when I do that the messages start to come through. That usually works for a day or two but then I have to do it all over again.

Posted on my Q10 via CB10
    05-28-13 07:51 PM
    Try plugging your BlackBerry into your computer and doing a backup. For some reason when I do that the messages start to come through. That usually works for a day or two but then I have to do it all over again.

Posted on my Q10 via CB10
    Do you know if anyone has tried restoring their phone to see if it resolves that issue? I don't have a Q10 since I am in the U.S. and on Verizon, so I can't offer much advice. But, since it does not appear to be happening to everyone, it may be software related and maybe a restore could fix it.

Good luck.
    05-28-13 08:06 PM
    My z10 stopped like this as well, but I blamed it on the update.... Have any of you updated recently to leaked OS?
    05-28-13 08:53 PM
    My z10 stopped like this as well, but I blamed it on the update.... Have any of you updated recently to leaked OS?
    Still using .238
    05-29-13 08:06 AM
    Still happening to anybody? Mine just started doing this yesterday and I still cant send MMS. Worked before on the same leak.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-13 11:19 AM