Q10 was released in April 2013, i think it's time for new and improved model. And i don't think on Classic. Classic is not Q10 and i dont need toolbelt, it's just taking space. Q10 2.0 would have Classic screen minus toolbelt, and i't would keep that awesome form factor! I't would be smaller than Classic but better with bigger screen and better hardware. Look how apple already released
    improved iphone 6S, or how 5s came fast after 5, or Samsung S6 etc... Im not saying Q10 is bad, its really great device! I actually went from Nokia 930 BACK to Q10 because i missed all that stuff that BB10 offers me (Hub, Leds, lag-free, etc...), but i think its time for BB to upgrade Q10 with slightly bigger screen (3.5" max!) and improved hardware. I would instabuy this.

What do you guys think? Share your opinion!
    09-10-15 12:45 AM
    The perfect phone for would be an updated Q10 with better performance and camera. Everything else is already perfect. (If they could make the bezel smaller so they could fit a slightly bigger screen in the same sized phone, sure, why not.)

I believe there is a market for smaller phones. The majority of people I talk to do not want the ever bigger phones most companies produce, and the older phones of more reasonable sizes (e.g. iPhone 4s) are getting antiquated performance-wise, modern apps will soon stop supporting them.

I am hoping BlackBerry will have at least one flagship device with the Q10 form factor. Maybe a mini-slider to appeal to both the physical keyboard and full touch crowd. (BlackBerry needs to keep the number of new phones down to one or two per year.)
    09-10-15 01:18 AM
    Dual sim could be a plus (not sure if BlackBerry OS supports it)

Posted from kyuten
    09-10-15 01:45 AM
    I and I believe millions of Q10 fans would love to have an updated version (personally the current one if still manufactured) of this best mobile business tool in the world. But sadly current management has thusfar displayed a very poor feel for its clients with Mr. Chen connecting only with corporate CEOS, I knew that was doomed from the start. I think what Steve Jobs did so well, he was his own most critical client and he would the ceos last.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 02:15 AM
    Enough power and a browser to run Google apps for work in the same handy package would be heaven for me! Passport is a great phone but much too big, which also applies to the Venice. A new Q10 Mk II could be even thicker for a much stronger battery to support more powerful hardware and would still hop in and out of a jeans pocket easily :-)

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 11:50 AM
    I could go a q10 sized slider.... it would increase the size of the screen about 50% and keep the 4 row keyboard we love.

Posted via CB10
    ayngling and Ragbert like this.
    09-10-15 01:17 PM
    Q10 dimensions , 3row keyboard smaller bezel = biger screen.

But that is just wishes , if BB goes android forget everything ,it goes full touch no more phones like Q10 only passport type !
    09-10-15 02:32 PM
    A Blackberry skin on top of an Android operating system does not make a Blackberry. Looks like the end of the line for me.
    rthonpm likes this.
    09-10-15 04:46 PM
    A Blackberry skin on top of an Android operating system does not make a Blackberry. Looks like the end of the line for me.
    So it has to be blackberry OS?

Where do you put QNX in that equation?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 04:59 PM
    Oh yeah!
    with retractable keyboard or a slider allowing a 4"-4.2" screen on the same Q10's form factor.
    With 3GB of RAM and faster processor.
    And available in Blu too like the Classic.
    I'd buy it asap, Q10 being the best phone I ever bought!

Posted via CB10
    ayngling likes this.
    09-10-15 06:08 PM
    I can second that my Q10 is over 1.5 years old now and we need to hear from Blackberry if BB10 is still going to be supported and go on new devices. For a android OS going on them I will be purchasing a G4 or a new nexus phone so we'll see what the rest of the year holds for blackberry.
    09-10-15 07:03 PM