02-20-13 12:02 PM
52 123
  1. mandm1229's Avatar
    Really depends on finances and wants. If you can afford it and can maybe make some money on the 5 to pay for the 9900 i would say do it.

    I went from a 2 month old 4s when it came out to a 9650 and loved it. then i came across a 9930 used for 1 month for 100$ and couldnt pass it up.

    I am waiting for the Z10.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    02-18-13 03:25 PM
  2. BBKrzy's Avatar
    I really don't wanna wait another 6-8 weeks for the Q10. And i would end up paying full price for it anyways. I really am leaning towards just selling my iphone 5 and getting the 9930 and plus i will still have like 300 bucks left over.
    02-20-13 12:02 PM
52 123

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone to 9930
    By mjordan5 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-11, 01:24 PM
  2. Moving apps from one iPhone to another
    By abbyl6497 in forum Apple iPhone/iPad
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-10, 10:24 AM
  3. Made the move, iPhone to Andriod. Initial thoughts.
    By Gojackets21 in forum Android
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-10, 06:47 PM
  4. Moving from Fido iPhone to Blackberry
    By brgnewman in forum Fido
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-10, 02:43 PM
  5. May move from iphone to storm - questions
    By richxps in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-30-09, 12:22 PM