Hi,

So I just returned from one week abroad, where the Q10 worked perfectly. I switch it to airplane mode for the ride home, and when I get here, the internal speakers and microphone are off. That is, I can make speakerphone calls, or watch media playing on speakers, but when I get a call or make a call and try to talk normally, no sound on either side.

What to do? I haven't yet upgraded to 10.2.1, I'm on the latest upgrade before.

Thanks,
    Vincent

Bonus question : How do I change the folder into which backup files are stored on Blackberry Link?
    03-27-14 06:42 PM
    Hi,

So I just returned from one week abroad, where the Q10 worked perfectly. I switch it to airplane mode for the ride home, and when I get here, the internal speakers and microphone are off. That is, I can make speakerphone calls, or watch media playing on speakers, but when I get a call or make a call and try to talk normally, no sound on either side.

What to do? I haven't yet upgraded to 10.2.1, I'm on the latest upgrade before.

Thanks,
    Vincent

Bonus question : How do I change the folder into which backup files are stored on Blackberry Link?
    Have you tried a hard reset on your phone.
    03-27-14 08:27 PM
    I have the same problem, when I bought a brand new Q10 from store, people can't here me occasionally, not every time, I'm not sure it's a hardware problem, but once mic is okay, it won't broke during call, redialing sometimes fix the problem. It's weird.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 03:24 AM
    Yes. I upgraded the software and everything. Still no sound at all on internal mic. Any solutions?

Have you tried a hard reset on your phone.
    04-22-14 05:23 PM
    Try switching around with profiles.
    04-22-14 07:47 PM
    Profiles?

Try switching around with profiles.
    04-22-14 09:10 PM
    Did you try the "BlackBerry virtual expert" app (BBVE)? It can perform a test on the internal speakers so you should be able to figure out whether it is a hardware problem or not.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 08:01 AM
    Thanks, I'll try this

Did you try the "BlackBerry virtual expert" app (BBVE)? It can perform a test on the internal speakers so you should be able to figure out whether it is a hardware problem or not.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 12:17 AM