The typing problem goes and comes. Jsut close it and re launch to see if it's there and repeat till gone.

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    I'll assume so. Mine had a problem and I just erased everything in my comment and commented again (though it was a shorter comment).

I usually don't expect the side-loaded Instagram app to work 100% perfectly, regardless. As long as I can view pics and like pics fluidly, I'm happy. If I comment once in a while, especially from my BlackBerry since I have my iPhone with me as well for Instagram, it does fine. I mainly use it for quick likes and looking at pics more than anything; and, I always say, it's better than not having any Instagram at all
    07-16-13 11:31 PM
    If I desperately need to comment, i just write it in a txt, remember, or anything, and then copy and paste...

Or, I am sometimes able to one-tap on the predictive txt...it inserts the space, therefore solving the spacebar issue.
    07-17-13 02:46 PM
    I installed the (new) Instagram and still when I press "space" it combines words
    can you confirm that "dimensions are good"...on my build, i must scroll down to see the bottom of a pic. please confirm.
    07-17-13 02:48 PM
    This thread has the latest instagram (look at the first post and go to Instagram (New)):

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...thread-766811/

Commenting works fine, so does liking. Dimensions are good. Uploading is tricky but I have remembered where the buttons are laid out. It's a good trade-off to have Instagram
    post screenshot. Dimensions on my build are not "good." I must scroll to see bottom third of image. Please confirm that your "good" is actually the full image, or not.

Thanks!
    07-17-13 02:49 PM
    post screenshot. Dimensions on my build are not "good." I must scroll to see bottom third of image. Please confirm that your "good" is actually the full image, or not.

Thanks!
    The "good" still doesn't show the full image.

With all the bad it has, I still like the fact that I can see pics regardless, as well as like pics and comment, and upload pics. It's not a bad trade-off
    07-17-13 03:08 PM
    I noticed in the Q10 review Kevin posted there was an Instagram app installed on his phone. Is there an Android version that will work with the Q10? Does anyone have a link to the specific file and version that will work with the 720x720 resolution? Also, does the app still let you login, or has Instagram blocked all port login access?

Much thanks.
    08-07-13 05:39 PM
    So, it seems that there is not an Instagram 100% working version for the Q10... as far I understand everybody is having a picture blocking the functions. Am I right?
    08-12-13 08:24 PM
    Yeah but it's still functional. You can still push the buttons and post.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 10:53 PM
58 123