Hi;

Got a small problem with a Q10 and Exchange 2K7. If an email is deleted off the Q10, it is also deleted from the users inbox. This isn't happening with other smartphones. I suspect it's a configuration error with the server, but was wondering if anyone knew of a simpler answer pertaining to the Q10 settings?
    07-09-14 02:33 PM
    Assuming the Q10 is using a recent version of OS 10.2.1.xxxx, go to the Hub > Settings (3 vertical dots at bottom right) > Display and Actions. Scroll down to the drop-down ""Delete On". You can select "Handheld only". Then messages deleted will be deleted on device only. *Note that using the mass delete function "Delete Prior" will still delete on both handheld and server. This is being corrected in 10.3, we believe.
    Assuming the Q10 is using a recent version of OS 10.2.1.xxxx, go to the Hub > Settings (3 vertical dots at bottom right) > Display and Actions. Scroll down to the drop-down ""Delete On". You can select "Handheld only". Then messages deleted will be deleted on device only. *Note that using the mass delete function "Delete Prior" will still delete on both handheld and server. This is being corrected in 10.3, we believe.
    07-11-14 06:29 AM