I've had iGrann Pro for a while now, and have had no problems until the last little while. They weren't anything major, so I figured an uninstall/reinstall would help.

Sadly, this has not been the case. Firstly, uninstalling was a huge pain. The app was deleted off my screen, but remained in MyWorld, although I was unable to Delete or Uninstall from there. It took a few Refreshes of MyWorld and reboots before it went away.

When I returned to MyWorld, I was able to download it again but upon logging in, I was notified that I need to enable all permissions before the app crashed. I went into app permissions and they were all there.

I went through the uninstall/refresh/reboot process again and now when I returned to MyWorld I was prompted to repay for the app. I had just switched carriers so I was unsurprised. However, after logging in, I received an error saying "Invalid Price."

I closed and rebooted MyWorld to see if that would help, and instead was able to download. Assuming the purchase went through, I did so, only to have the same issue with permissions. I have also checked my PayPal account and have no record of the purchase being made.

I have repeated this entire process multiple times and the app still does not work. I've emailed the developer but have, as of yet, received no response.

I'm wondering if perhaps some settings from before I uninstalled are still lingering around (as I had disabled some permissions while the app was working) and that's causing the problem, as I am unable to access permissions in the app itself.

I have absolutely no idea what else to do and would appreciate any assistance.
    10-16-15 10:24 AM
    If you have deleted the app then I would expect all of its data/settings to be cleared as well.

I would suggest the following procedure just to try:

Delete the app using the device monitor.
    Wait a couple of minutes.
    Refresh BBW just to make sure.
    Perform a device reset by holding down the up and down volume buttons for about 20 seconds.
    Wait 10 minutes or so.
    Reinstall the app.
    10-17-15 05:34 AM
    Thanks for the reply!

I did do that yesterday, with no luck, so I uninstalled through device monitor and did a reboot, figuring I could just deal with ads in the free version.

This morning, the app was in the "available" section of MyWorld so I redownloaded and it seems to be working fine now.

I guess persistence was key. Who knows.

Thanks for your help!
    10-17-15 05:37 AM
    All good then.
    10-17-15 05:53 AM