Like many, I'm an iPhone user who was previously a BlackBerry user and once the Q10 came out I jumped ship! So far the Q10 has worked ok for me, good browser, good battery life, awesome email device. However my Q10 won't sync my icloud calendar account! I've researched settings and even called Blackberry tech support but no luck. Has anyone experienced the same issue and is there a fix? This has worked on other OSs but no idea why this isn't on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 09:24 PM
    This has been an issue for sometime now. I also am hoping if anyone knows when and if a fix is in the works. I have the Z10 and everything else with icloud is working except the calendar. From what I heard, some people are balming Apple, and some people say its a pathway issue that BB is working on a fix for. I cant see it being an issue with Apple since contacts work just fine. I just hope a fix is in the works sooner rather than later. If your on 10.1 and still having that issue I am concerned that we might be waiting until 10.2 unless they can fix that without a software update which I hope is the case.
    06-17-13 01:11 PM
    There are a few threads about this. The problem is on BlackBerry's end and we just have to wait for a fix. I took all my iCloud data to an exchange account.

Sent from my Q10
    06-17-13 01:13 PM
    Took all my icloud to Gmail. works great.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 01:20 PM
    I had the same problem. I used the app called Device Switch (found in BlackBerry World and iPhone App Store). It helped transfer my contacts and calendars to the Q10.

This is a fix for getting the calendars on your bb, it won't aid in the two-way syncing.

Hope this helps; it worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 06:49 PM
    and now the whole world knows your personal information, because according to Google it is expected.

Took all my icloud to Gmail. works great.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 01:45 PM
    and thus I returned my BB devices. And thats the way it is ...
    08-20-13 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD