Which wil look better, a white q10 or a black q10???

Posted via CB10
    That's a tast thing.
    But if you want the full glasse experience, the black is the one!

Anyway, nice you'll finally jump in the wagon and welcome in the Q10 club
    08-19-14 02:56 AM
    Hey Naveen
    The Q10 I got is one of the earlier versions, and yes it has a double typing issue, but here's the thing: the double typing issue started appearing after a year's use, which I think is normal as the phone gathers dust and stuff, and I don't use a pouch or anything. While servicing a broken screen, I also made sure to remove the keyboard and clean it up but it didn't improve much.
    BUT here's the thing: the double typing issue started dissipating on its own, now I barely have double typing compared with before. It's just a matter of time and patience. And as some said here, I believe he newer issued Q10's have less chance to get that issue.
    Bottom line: go right ahead and get a Q10 right now! I have a samsung s4 and and iPhone s5 lying around at home, and no matter how many times I try to use them, I can't get too comfortable tapping on glass, and this is why I only carry and use my Q10
    08-19-14 03:55 AM
    I bought my Q10 based on many, many reviews, both written and video. And the phone turned out to be just what the reviews described it to be.

Since I am a physical keyboard fan I did not have many other options. I wanted a powerful smartphone with a keyboard and I got it.

If I get the double typing issue, I will live with it for as long as possible and also order a new keyboard. To me this phone is perfect, therefore I am ready to go through some trouble in order to keep it in a fully functional state.

All in all, OP the choice is simple - if you want a physical keyboard, give this phone a shot because it has no competition.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 04:11 AM
    Thanks jay for sharing ur experience. I will order a q10 soon, just confused between white and black....

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 04:12 AM
    Black is sexy and the back cover feels sooooo good in your hands. Also, the black one looks more business-like.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 04:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    I went with black. I used to have a white iphone. Got old quick.

Posted via Q10RR
    08-19-14 04:34 AM
    I went with the black one straight away. In my opinion it looks more solid, professional and valuable when compared to a white Q10. What I have also heard from white Q10 users is that the back of the phone is somewhat slippery and does not offer as solid grip as a glass weave back of a black Q10 offers. Now it is your turn to make the decision! Good luck and hopefully you will enjoy your future Q10 as all of us who use it already do!

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    Coraya likes this.
    08-19-14 05:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    I don't know why but every time I see the Q10 in black it does make me just stop and think damn that is a sexy phone. My Q10 should be shipped today.

My Z10 - an extension of me
    08-19-14 07:31 AM
    Mine is fine. No problems. Day one launch Q10.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 11:41 AM
    I'm 1 year in on this Q10 and have not seen any double typing issue.
    08-19-14 01:02 PM
    Since I got my Q10 last month for a second sim, all typing action - email, sms, chat - I do now on the Q10. I dread every time I need to type something on my primary phone, a Note 3.

If you want a physical keyboard, the Q10 is peerless. I did try the Q5, but I wasn't comfortable with the stiff keys. And that non-replaceable battery of the Q5 was a deal-breaker. I've always stayed away from internal battery handsets.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 12:19 PM
    Go and get your Q10, you'll love it!
    I will get the Classic next year, this time.
    GoGoGo

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 02:17 PM
37 12