Feels like I'm back home. This is my 3rd one now. Can't beat the form factor, keyboard, durability, removable battery, hdmi out, and removable storage of the mighty Q10. I'm not letting this one go this time.
    11-03-16 10:16 PM
    Yea I trade mine in for a note D after three months of use I came back to my Q10. Love this phone its really amazing and a good all round phone for everything I need. I'm a pretty heavy user and I still have around 30-40% bettery power left and the end of the day. The keyboard is amazing you can type fast with very few spelling mistakes and it's just so comfortable. I think the next move would either be the classic or the passport. But definitely not getting ride of my blackberry anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    ericfyfe likes this.
    11-04-16 12:15 AM
    Feels like I'm back home. This is my 3rd one now. Can't beat the form factor, keyboard, durability, removable battery, hdmi out, and removable storage of the mighty Q10. I'm not letting this one go this time.
    Welcome back pal! My new Q10 arrives in mail on Monday. Like you, this is my third time returning to a Q10. There must be some magic in it, because we always come back. To me its the size, just perfect. In the past, the smaller the gadget was, the cooler it was. Now the trend has reversed and the bigger the better to most folks. Not me, my little Q10 was a workhorse!
    ericfyfe likes this.
    11-04-16 05:29 PM
    How do the 2 phones compare in terms of cameras?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 08:06 AM
    The Q holds its own for good quality front and back cameras but the Samsung really has the best camera and was one of its greatest strengths along with its screen
    11-06-16 07:47 PM
    3rd one? What was wrong with the other two? I use Z30 for calls and mails, lasts about 1,5-2 days. Do you think it is also doable with Q10? I'm interested in the PKB and its replaceable battery.

Posted through my BlackBerry
    11-10-16 10:19 AM