I *think* I read somewhere that I can connect my Q10 to my computer remotely. Did I imagine that or is this possible? And how can I do it? I can find no tutorial on this anywhere...
    06-05-14 12:16 PM
    I dont think you can you can bridge it with your playbook
    06-05-14 12:17 PM
    No I was looking to connect my Q10 to my Macbook, somehow.
    06-05-14 12:18 PM
    You're wanting to transfer files and such? You need to have Link installed and connect your phone to make that connection then you should see it in your options like I do.
    06-05-14 12:21 PM
    You have to establish an identity with Blackberry. Download the "Blackberry Link," on the BB website on your PC somewhat involved but possible. Generate a BB sign on with password. This is critical as it will be you entry in BB worlds. You can then connect via USB from your computer to your device. This process is somewhat time consuming. When connected you can access needed upgrades for OS's and transfer data from computer to device to an fro. I have a PC, not Mac but similar situation. Hope this helps.
    Evilguppy and HesSoStrange like this.
    06-05-14 12:31 PM
    I use the remote access feature regularly with my Z10. Once Link is up and running, once you sign onto it (or even if I just plug my Z into my laptop once and it mounts), as long as they're both on the same wifi network they start communicating. Once I'm out of wifi range (out in the field or heading to a meeting) as long as the PC is still up and running, I still have access to my files. Works beautifully since the latest OS and Link update.
    Evilguppy and HesSoStrange like this.
    06-05-14 02:21 PM
    I use the remote access feature regularly with my Z10. Once Link is up and running, once you sign onto it (or even if I just plug my Z into my laptop once and it mounts), as long as they're both on the same wifi network they start communicating. Once I'm out of wifi range (out in the field or heading to a meeting) as long as the PC is still up and running, I still have access to my files. Works beautifully since the latest OS and Link update.
    Ditto. Works great for all three of our OS10 5evices.

Sent from my Q10 or Z10.
    06-06-14 11:48 PM
    I'm having an issue with my Snap2Chat app. The notification badge won't go away, but I don't have any new Snaps. Can someone help?
    06-07-14 02:11 AM
    Just to avoid confusion, access via BlackBerry Link only works if your PC/Mac is running. Alternatively, I use playcloud to access the critical files, which I have backed and are synced with my Mac and my windows notebook via Sugarsync. On top of that for the really big files, I bought an external WD hard disk, which is connected to my router. This will give me access wherever I am in the world to my files as long as there is internet access. It's actually fun to listen how others have organized/set up their mobile workspace without compromising security.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 04:24 AM
    I'm having an issue with my Snap2Chat app. The notification badge won't go away, but I don't have any new Snaps. Can someone help?
    delete then trun off device restart and reinstall and this questions in the wrong thread dude
    06-07-14 05:53 AM
    None of this is true. You can directly connect your BlackBerry to your MacBook with the same wifi connection.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    05-04-15 12:19 AM
    Blend + Link. Download both from Blackberry website. Blend is great for typing on you Mac but messaging through your Q10. Easy to set up if both units on same WiFi network. Really productive!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 08:31 AM
    The best thing about BlackBerry is they really look after productive business users. BlackBerry Link + Blend one set up with your BlackBerry ID will enable you with inter-access to both devices as long as they are connected to the internet. Your phone can be in US and the laptop can be in England, if they are connected to the internet you can access your files and messages with either device. I have tried it and it works beautifully.

Posted via CB10
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    05-04-15 06:46 PM