It's so frustrating having to go all the way over to the hub to read my professional emails.
    I mean it's really really time consuming that I have to change from where I left off into the hub, and go back and check my emails.
    I have 3 emails and as "Text Messages" have an app, why would, at least, my work email has an app also?

What do u think BlackBerry lovers?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 08:09 AM
    I've got five email addresses: two personal, three professional (mine, a group email, and a service account). Just set your hub to only show your professional emails and then use the left slide to see the others...

Even the Text Messages app is just a shortcut to take you to a hub filtre that just shows your text messages.
    09-13-13 08:17 AM
    Usually people complain about having the text message app as the majority uses the hub acces. Have you tried opening the hub by swiping from bottom to right, no matter where you are? Using this kind of swipe does not require passing through all the home pages. Also in hub, just swipe from left to right and easily select the email you want. I know that an app (or better said a quick acces icon) would be easier for your type of using, but as what you want is not (yet, maybe future updates) available, try swiping directly .I need an email app.-swipe.jpgI need an email app.-swipe-2.jpg
    09-13-13 08:24 AM
    I know all these! I agree with you, but yeah, I need a shortcut as you call it, to get me straight to my mail.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 09:28 AM